News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Summer-Time = Pool-Time!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 24, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

*feels bad* Sorry for the DP...

It's summer for you guys now, right?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Scott McLamok

I swam yesterday at my cousins house and we played king of the hill.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

*Dives into the water*

*Crawls out on a rock*

"I'm Yao Seb, King of the rock. And there is nothin' you girls can do about it."
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Is that from the movie I think it's from?

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

So, you quoted the movie I watched earlier today? Odd coincidence, that.

Sebias of Redwall

Booklover

That's quite impressive, given the amount of people and countries that would involve.

Sebias of Redwall

Mm-hmm. Let it not be said that I wasn't an impressive fellow.

Booklover

Sebias of Redwall

I meant in the future. When I'm gone. After all, we can't be here forever.

Kade Rivok

*Everything seemed calm, but those near the pool could feel a change in the air.  Almost like... like something big was coming.  Distantly a faint noise could be heard, nearly imperceptible, but drawing closer as the seconds ticked excruciatingly by.  Where did it come from?  Looking around, there didn't appear to be anything making the noise.  And yet, it became louder and louder, until everybeast's very thoughts were drowned out by the deafening sound.*

CANONBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*As everybeast looked about in horror, the Otterbadger crashed down from the sky and into the pool, creating massive shockwaves that reverberated through water and earth alike. Gigantic hydro-waves rolled over once dry land and earthquakes sundered the mountaintops.

This is how the world ends.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*Is washed away* Aaaaahhhh-glurgfpluah!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱