Main Menu

RP: Night of the Nemesis

Started by Tiria Wildlough, November 05, 2011, 03:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Zara tensed suddenly. "Jjenth! Git o'er here! Ah heard somethin'!"
The hare bounded over. "What is it, marm?"
"Ah don't know. Et sounded quite a bit like some type o' bird."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

piper walked up to nightfire something coming from the east m'lady!" after joining the band Piper had taken on her M'lady stuff again
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

OOC: I take it this is the sequel to TotH?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Taggerung The Otter

Just then an otter walked up to Nightfire. "Marm we have just layed eyes on the enemy."

OOC:sorry i'm late for the role play
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Icefire

OOC: The enemy is currently attacking Redwall, right? Or is it just getting ready to attack Redwall?

BIC: Meryoran strolled the walltops. It was a nice night, but there was something strange about it. She stopped as she tried to determine what was different when she realized she couldn't hear any of the normal evening noises, such as birds singing.
Then she heard footsteps behind her. She turned to find Abbess Violet standing behind her.

Mad Maudie

"Who are you?" Piper asked abruptly looking at the strange otter
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

OOC: Take a look at the sign up page, Maudie. Taggerung apparently has been a comrade of yours for a while! ;)

Taggerung The Otter

Taggerung looked at Piper and spoke with a voice that could have chilled snow "I am a loyal member of Nightfire's army. I also have made vow as long as I live I will try to avenge my father's death. Vermin are not safe around me" He looked at the piper. He walked away from the conversation and sat down next to his friends Chip and Mask, who were sharpening their baldes.
     "Well mates, it's time I avenged my father's death"

OOC.Piper check the sign up sheet
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Icefire

OOC: As Rooke hasn't appeared yet, I'll bring in the Abbess!

BIC: "Good evening, Mother Abbess!" said Sister Meryoran.
"Good evening, Mery! Isn't it a lovely night?"
"It should be, but listen."
They stood listening for a moment.
"I don't hear anything" said the Abbess with some confusion.
"Exactly! No bird or crickets or anything!"
Just then, they heard a rustling sound coming from the woods.
The Abbess sighed, "Sounds like those vermin are back! Go get Rooke for me, would you?"
As she went to find Rooke, the sister shook her head and said, "You'd think after 3 tries they'd give up!"

Nightfire

Nightfire glanced at Piper and the otter, then strode over to them, extending one paw. "Well, Tagg, mate! About time I see yer face 'round 'ere again!" she said, micking an otter accent perfectly.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skipper

After patting the latest addition to the band on the shoulder, he turned away and walked over, saying in an imitation of otter slang. "Sink me rudder! Where have you been lately ye old battldog?" Pinetail smiled at Tagg and patted his arm warmly before placing his paws on his belt.

Nightfire

Nightfire chuckled. "Well, then, now that reunions are over with, let's git down an' fight the foebeast! EEEEAAAAYYRAAAAHHH!!!!" The squirrel band snapped to attention.

Icefire

OOC: So I take it you're near Redwall?
BTW I'm gonna be gone 'til Sunday, so if Meryoran is desperately needed today or tomorrow you can use her...just try to avoid taking her way out of character!

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Icefire on November 11, 2011, 08:58:36 PM
OOC: So I take it you're near Redwall?
BTW I'm gonna be gone 'til Sunday, so if Meryoran is desperately needed today or tomorrow you can use her...just try to avoid taking her way out of character!

OOC: Me tae...ah'm goin' on a trip, wot wot

Nightfire

OOC: How, exactly, are you talking with a mix of otter, Highlander, and hare accents? I would be terrible confused if I tried that!