News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

ATTACK ON REDWALL ABBEY

Started by Ashleg, September 06, 2017, 11:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

Good to see you're alive bud, better get you patched up quickly.

On with the fight!

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on May 17, 2020, 03:34:40 PM
Yea he's dead now...
I mean first this:
Quote from: lass of something much on May 17, 2020, 08:01:33 AM
*thwack! a sling stone crushes the wolverine's skull* "Scott, run for your life!"
*draws sword and stabs a rat who was about to bring his spare down upon Scott*
then this:
Quote from: Captain Wortshire on May 17, 2020, 03:27:34 PM
*charges at the wolverine*
SCOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!

And now...:
Quote from: Scott McLamok on May 17, 2020, 03:33:02 PM
*Gets up again and stabs the wolverine*

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

I'll take him{Scott} back, that was a nasty wound...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Corporal Rubbadub

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Holds his wound*
I'm good!
*Shoots a vermin in the face*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*Lass glanced at Scott, only to receive a shallow gash across her face, then she turned back to the offending vermin, it sliced at her chest, but her chainmail stopped it with ease, then she started her own attack, but each time was skillfully blocked, an undercut managed to sever the beasts leg off after he deflected with his shield, sending Lass's blade with ements force into his leg* "You have fort well, I will-" *gasps* "Carlo?!"
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Sebias runs over to Lass and Scott, but trips on a vermin corpse. Rolling over, the otter just barely manages to dodge as a ferret thrusts at him with a spear. Swinging his axe with both paws, Sebias plunges the thick blade deep into the ferret's chest.*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*runs over to help*

Don't worry... Ughh!

*gets knocked out by stray slingstone*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

*Crawling onto his footpaws, Sebias dashes over to the creature, bloodied axe in paw.* (What are you, Wort? Hare, I assume?)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

"Just hang on!" *Sebias looks around. Seeing Lass, the otter calls out:* "This hare needs help!" *Kicks a charging stoat's knees out from under him, then bashes his head with my axe.*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*suddenly the wildcat broke down, tears fulling his eyes* "Lass, I can explain, I-"
"Time for that later, for Come...come back to the Abby, to where you grew up.. Help us.." *the wildcat just nodded* "Here" *Lass helped her long lost friend up, letting him use her as a crutch'* "Guys, I'm going in..."
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Corporal Rubbadub

*is surrounded by 3 stoats, 1 rat and 1 fox. Taking out the fox with a quick hard right, using his body as a flail sweeping a stoat and the rat unconscious. Drawing two throwing daggers, dodges a spear thrust from a stoat and killing them with the knives*