News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

ATTACK ON REDWALL ABBEY

Started by Ashleg, September 06, 2017, 11:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Rubbadub

SOMEBEAST HELP! I...... ummmmm.... by mistake :P jumped over the wall and am now surrounded by 57 and a half vermin  (theres a pair of pants running around) without a weapon.

Verdauga

*Chops through a few more vermin.*

*Slices through the mood.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on May 19, 2020, 01:16:13 AM
*gets knocked out again from running into door at full speed*
*Face palms*

Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on May 19, 2020, 01:29:52 AM
SOMEBEAST HELP! I...... ummmmm.... by mistake :P jumped over the wall and am now surrounded by 57 and a half vermin  (theres a pair of pants running around) without a weapon.
*hears the calls* "Scott, could you keep your eyes on Seb and Worty? I'm going back into the fray" *quickly cops arrow and pulls it out of arm, binding it roughly, then starts limping to the door*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*Begins singing a hymn of battle from the ramparts, buffing every goodbeast and giving them bonuses on their to-hit and AC.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Corporal Rubbadub

*gets bonked on head by spearbut;unconsious, vermin drag rub into vermin camp, chain him up*

Verdauga

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 19, 2020, 04:45:20 PM
*Begins singing a hymn of battle from the ramparts, buffing every goodbeast and giving them bonuses on their to-hit and AC.*
So, uh.... this?
Spoiler
[close]
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

America doesn't exist in Redwall, silly goose!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Captain Wortshire

*wakes up*

DIIIIIIIEEEEEEE VERMIN

*jumps out of window*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on May 19, 2020, 11:01:59 PM
*wakes up*

DIIIIIIIEEEEEEE VERMIN

*jumps out of window*
Spoiler

[close]
{Dude, do you really think we have a window on the first floor?! That would be a no-brainer!!!}

*Lass limped to where she had last seen the Corporal, shapeshifting to blend in with the vermin horde, then she spotted a small group of rats heading back into the woodlands, and as she couldn't find her friend, and already had a chattered arm thanks to an otter's slingstone, she followed. Where are they going.. she wondered, then shapeshifted again, this time as a small fast bird, then the horrid beasts dropped something, with a gasp Lass saw that it was a beast, quite a large beast, a hare maybe? she noticed one of the rats looking at her, so she started to sing so he would loose interest in her, then she flew into a tree and let her singing slowly die out, making it seem the small bird had flown away. it was a hare, Lass could not see it's face, but it was unconscious, that was for sure.
the small group of vermin chained the hapless hare up to the whiskers, the poor thing was out like a light.. I can't help the beast now, there's no way I could pick that lock.. I'll just have to wait till night fall...*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Scott bandaged Seb up and placed him in the infiramry. Scott jumped out the window and used his MJOLNIR armor to boost to the abbey walls. Pulling out to pistols Scott began to kill dozens of vermins. Scott pushed down several ladders and cut several grappling hooks. Scott noticed several wolverines carrying big objects Scott only thought one thing...Bombs*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

{Dude, no, we were already in the front lawns...the walls don't have windows! :laugh:}

*Lass listened as the vermin argued, "Mooneye took my-" and "Capin', bloodtooth ate all the-" and so on, she was trying to think, but these nattering vermin were interrupting her, so she got up, shapeshifted{into a hawk} and let out a blood chilling screech. The vermin stopped and looked in terra at the massive bird, then ran for their lives. Lass, seeing she had scared her problems away, she swooped down and gently lifted the bound beast, sawing high into the air, and over the Abbey walls*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*proceeds to pound vermin*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

*Lass flew down, landing on the lawns, shapeshifting as soon as she landed, rolling to break her fall, then lying still, dripping blood and panting.*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*continues to go on rampage*

Where are all these vermin coming from? They're endless!
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Scott McLamok

*Kicks a vermin off the wall*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.