News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

ATTACK ON REDWALL ABBEY

Started by Ashleg, September 06, 2017, 11:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

Then why didn't you mention it to me sooner!
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Scott McLamok

*Scott heard a faint cry for help. Scott noticed a piece of sandstone slightly budge. Scott sprinted to the piece of the wall but before he could get to it he stumbled over. Scott realised he had been stabbed and shot with several arrows. Scott pulled the arrows out of his abdomen and began to weakly crawled to the piece of sandstone.*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Captain Wortshire

*begins to batter the ravens that are beginning to swarm*

...Wait a minute, I just remembered I had a gun...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Scott McLamok

*Reaches the piece of the wall and slowly gets up*

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

One-Eye the wildcat

*sets up a Russian Record Player on a bipod on the wall, and begins the slaughter*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Captain Wortshire

Make sure the ravens don't go for any injured beasts!
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

*Puts a paw up as a weak wave* "Hillo-" *coughs again and drops paw*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Scott grasped Lass's hand firmly* "D-don't worry Lass I-I'll get you out of there"*Scott used all his strength to move it up a small fraction. Sliding under the rock he used his back to push it up with the help of his MJOLNIR armor. Scott grabbed Lass and rolled out from under the rock barley avoiding being crushed."You okay?"

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*grins weakly* "Man...I was about to say something...soo cheesie..." *Hugs Scott* "thank you...You quite literally...just saved my life..."
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"I uh-"*Scott suddenly got yanked away from Lass. An enormous raven had grabbed Scott by the back and was dragging him against the ground. Scott punched and kicked the raven but it wouldn't let go. Scott's alarm claxon began ringing as the raven stabbed a whole right through his visor using it's armoured beak. The raven flew higher with Scott until he could they reached the very tip of the weather vane. Scott grabbed for the kukri on his calf and stabbed the crow right through the neck. The raven let out a gurgle as it chocked on it's own blood. Scott realised that he had made a big mistake. He killed the bird in mid air. Scott and the raven began plummeting down to earth. Scott grabbed the raven to try and use it to cushion his landing. Scott and the raven were just fifty feet from hitting the ground. Scott tried thinking up a way to slow down his fall. He used his boosters but the raven had broken his helmet deeming most of the armour useless. Scott began to panic as the earth got closer and closer. Scott and the ravens body smashed onto earth raising a lot of dust. Before Scott slipped into unconsciousness. He noticed one his legs were broken and two there was a two foot long piece of jagged metal sticking in his back and coming out of his chest.*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*Lass was still to weak to move*

(I was writing a really long post, but it was too unrealistic, so I cut it..)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

"Well...darn...now both my friends...are...gone.."
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱