Started by Ashleg, September 06, 2017, 11:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 29, 2020, 10:32:30 PM
*Signs paper* Thankee! *Puts the armor on Lass and Scott*
{o.O  You what...}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

(Because you both seem to get killed a lot. I put half of the armor on you, and the other half on Scott)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

{It's because we are the ones who admit that vermin can fight :P}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

(Mm-hmm. Suuuuuuuuuuure.  ;))

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

*is laughing for no reason.*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

{Maybe you just killed something?}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*crawl/staggers into the walls of the abbey, being too weak to go further, just collapses on the cobble stones, under the shadow of a large oak*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Seb*Cough*I need a new helmet.
(Btw I have a 2 foot long jagged piece of metal sticking out of my chest so...help?)
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*tries to yank arrow out of arm, but only managed to rip the wound, and only making it worse*

{😭I can't!!!! :'(}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Reaches for his kukri that sticking in the ravens throat*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*Lass lay still as a deadbeast, the only sign of life being the rising and falling of her chest*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Corporal Rubbadub

(i thought there were only 75 vermin left like ten pages ago. are they dead? how many are left? should we magic more so we can fight?)