The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Let uz av gae tae Fiddler'z Green! Tiz very friendly e'en zough ze Zombiez overran it und ze remainin' inhabitantz vere forced tae flee und tvid be very comfortable, viz plenty fer ze Zombiez tae eat. Tiz razer quoite noice!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

As I walked by the dockside one evening so fair
To view the still water and to taste the salt air.
I heard an old fisherman singin' this song,
Oh take me away boys me time is not long.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Wrap me up in me oilskins and blankets,
No more on the docks I'll be seen,
Just tell me old shipmates, I'm taking a trip mates,
And I'll see you someday on Fiddlers Green.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I don't need a harp nor a halo not me
Just give me a breeze, and a good rolling sea.
And I'll play me old squeeze-box as we sail along
With the wind in the rigging to sing me this song.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

(You skipped some.)
*Repeat chorus.*

Now Fiddler's Green is a place I've heard tell,
Where fishermen go if they don't go to hell.
The skied are all clear and the dolphins do play,
And the cold coast of Greenland is far, far away.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 27, 2019, 03:07:22 AM
No more fighting.

It's the Cellars, you can't stop the fighting. Trust me, I tried. I gave up. :P

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah ztarted vatchin' Pokémon Sun Und Moon Ze Zeriez! Ah vaz concerned zat it vid be different zen previouz zeriez vere, particularly viz Pokémon bein' viz Disney ze noo, but it zae far az turned oot major! Tiz certainly different zan previouz vonez, aber tiz nae ze rubbizh zort o' different loike ze idiotz in charge o' Ztar Varz are daein'. Ah'm lookin' forvard tae vot comez next!

The Skarzs

GUYS.
If you make a sad face using the : and ( , and then leave the cursor there, it looks like the face is breathing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.