News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

I cannot WAIT for YJ Season 3! I've watched since season 1 was airing and the teasing and previews are excruciating!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

So we've been watching the original Star Trek series for the past couple days.  Some of the episodes are really lame, but I like a lot of what I've seen so far.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Seen any close-ups of Shatner's face yet? He's a Shakespearean actor, so it's kinda painful watching him close-up. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

I didn't think he was particularly bad in close-ups...

^  _
O.o
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

The first golf practice of the season was today. While hitting on the 4th hole, I approached the putting green, only to immediately stop upon setting eyes on a gigantic brown snake. And I really mean gigantic: this thing stretched seven feet at least. It was hostile, of course, so thus ensued an hour-long battle between the snake, I with my my seven iron, as well as the three other team members (Evan, Newt, and Mihir; each wielding a putter, sand wedge, and, strangely enough, three wood; respectively). It was a bloody battle, and my club was mutilated beyond usage afterwards, but we claimed the head of a snake as our trophy. And we still had 6 more holes to hit by the end of a practice! An exhilarating early afternoon, nevertheless.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Dude, where the heck do you live that you get seven foot long snakes?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Delthion

...I did it again. Your profile picture reminds me a ton of Rus. So I thought you were Rus. ;D

Hickory

I don't really see him as being one for golf, no...

Delthion

I don't know. It's purely based on the profile picture. Nothing else. :)