News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on October 02, 2018, 11:15:00 PM
This is the kinda quality I'm posting again for

My purpose is completed beyond my wildest dreams! The Mousethief has been resurrected from his early grave! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Matthias720
Administrator
Redwall Librarian

Seasons change, but Redwall yet stands

Matthias what are you going to use your thousandth post for?
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Maudie

The great thing about multiple choice tests is I don't really *need* to study because I am a fantastic guesser.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 02, 2018, 11:01:31 PM
Jukka. He is a danger to us all. We must drown him then ban him to the land of the guests.
Okay.

*pushes Del into a giant vat of deeper'n'ever October hotroot cordial so he'll drown*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Now this is a new habit for this species...we know from past studies that mating is done by dumping deeper'n'ever October hotroot cordial on her mate's head. I wonder what being pushed into a vat of said liquid means...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

I have the feeling that a post I made today got deleted.  Or maybe I didn't make the post at all., clicking "preview" instead of "post".

@Matthias720 @Jukka the Sling care to comment on this?

Jukka the Sling

I don't see any record of a deletion in the moderation log.  Maybe you did hit "preview". :/

Quote from: Delthion on October 04, 2018, 05:04:35 AM
Now this is a new habit for this species...we know from past studies that mating is done by dumping deeper'n'ever October hotroot cordial on her mate's head. I wonder what being pushed into a vat of said liquid means...
*stares blankly into space while standing in a bucket of deeper'n'ever October hotroot cordial*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Chipster of Noonvale

I probably never posted it then.  Thanks for checking Jukka ^-^

And now, for something completely different

[close]

The Skarzs

A duck tales duck?

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 05, 2018, 01:10:34 AM
*stares blankly into space while standing in a bucket of deeper'n'ever October hotroot cordial*
You'll get sick if you don't get out of there.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 05, 2018, 01:10:34 AM

Yet another instance of deeper'n'ever October hotroot cordial by this species...very interesting.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze Air-Conditionin' ztopped vorkin' zometoime lazt Froiday. Tiz gaein' tae be vorked on eizer Monday or Tuezday may'apz. Ach... *Ztickz 'iz 'ead in ze Freezer fer zeveral zecondz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.