News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

So I operated a cash register for the first time today and made so many mistakes and had to repeatedly ask for help and took too long checking people out, but on the upside I think I got better after a while.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vatch oot fer zoze Fire Antz zat loike tae 'oide in zem. Juzt Jozhin'.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Got back from a Vound Care place yezterday. Turnz oot ze toe zat 'ad gaetten infected tvoice 'az an Ulcer. Zae Ah'm gaein' tae be gaein' tae more vound vizitz. Zat iz major!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

On the bright side, if it did have to be amputated you could carry your lifeless toe around in, like, a jar. That would be kinda cool.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Carry it around your neck like a rabbit's foot.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

Have you even seen the title of this thread? That is not a question you can ask here.  ;D
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

Okay then.

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Let's ask random questions then! ;D

Are aliens real?
Should I put a chainsaw on the table?
What is the meaning of life?
How many nanoseconds did you spend on the forum?
What is the best letter of the Egyptian alphabet?
Why does Skarzs' video result in a playback error?

?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.