News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

His fingers are faster than his mouth when eating people.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Didnae e'en zee ze video, but from ze poztz daeznae zink 'e vid vant tae vatch it- zere are more intereztin' zin'z tae vatch, loike Ze Hamzterdance Zong, alzae zoze Ozzy Ze Weasel videoz*

Alzae zae far, ze toe iz daein' avroight. Zey 'ave checked ze bloodvork und etc. und tiz nae Diabetez, zae zat tiz good. Ze place Ah'm gaein' tae nae iz majorly better zan zoze Pediatriztz Ah vent tae afore ziz. Ach, booked tventy+ beingz fer appointmentz, but everybein' vaz 'avin' tae vait tva or more 'ourz tae e'en get zeen, und e'en vhen ye did zey juzt ruzhed trough it. Zomebeaztz actually gaet up und left. Und zen alzae ze vaitin' room vaz zmav, pluz zey 'ad zome prizoner az  vone o' ze vonez zere tae zee zem, zae zat bloke gaet in earler (Ah reckon zae zey could get 'im in und oot quickly tae lezzen ze opportunity o' ezcape or etc.) und av o' ziz vaz vith only vone 'Doctor' zere zat day. Jings!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye. Und ziz vaz viz ze very smav vaitin' room moztly filled viz bein'z vaitin' fer zeir zcheduled appointmentz.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

If it was I would crawl under a rock because it was an actual issue that raised to the policital level.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Freddy