News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, after ze footpav clavz get trimmed Ah moight be gettin' a cazt on ze left footpav tae keep ze main toe izolated fer a veek. Tvid be me zecond cazt in me loife. Me firzt vaz from fracturin' me right vrizt in Footbav by tacklin' ze offence vho 'ad ze bav vhoilzt Ah vaz playin' Defence. Und ziz vaz juzt a practize, zae tvaz zomebeazt on me ovn team. Ah ztill 'ave ze cazt. 
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie thats amore
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Maudie on September 22, 2018, 02:58:17 AM
when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie thats amore
When a man walks on by in a white shirt and tie: That's a Mormon. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah am at ze point in me book zat Ah am reading, Welkin Weasels Windjammer Run vhere...Ah am at......Ze...Middle O' Ze Book! *Ztartz vhiztlin' Ze Middle O' Ze Book Zong*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

@people who know things about cars: sooo...today when I went to work I accidentally left my headlights on. When I went out 4.5 hours later for my lunch break my car wouldn't start but the gauge lights turned on and the radio blared briefly. I turned the headlight switch off and went back to work. 3 hours later I got off work and went back out and my car started. Should I be concerned for my battery? The last time I drained a battery (different car) I got a jump start (we might have over-charged it) and we eventually had to replace the battery because of that. If a car starts on it's own is it fine? Should I turn it on and drive it around for a bit to help with the charge? I don't know anything about cars... :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

I've never heard of a car's battery needing to be replaced just because of a jump-start. But yes, driving around for a while, or even just letting it run for a while will help with the charge if your alternator is functioning properly. ;D

The Skarzs

What he said.

If your engine turns over barely, then your battery is low. In that case you may want to charge your battery, replace it, or replace the alternator.
If it doesn't do anything but a click, then it may be your starter.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

They're right. Lots of auto parts stores, like Autozone even will check the status of the battery, if one of the cells has gone dead, etc. Might want to swing by there.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Three guys trying to explain to a girl how are car is supposed to work.

Sounds about right.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Matthias720

Dude. Girls can be just as knowledgeable as guys about cars.

Delthion

Dude. He's just joking about a stereotypical moment being played out in real life.