Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

*Pulls out a bucket of deeper'n'ever October hotroot cordial.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

So I think I've been a CNA for too long. My sister told me that this happened in the middle of the night last night...

Me: *half asleep, rummaging around my bed.*
My sister: "What are you looking for?"
Me: "My bed controller."
Sister: "You don't have bed controller."
Me: "Well I should." *Goes back to sleep.*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Matthias720

Quote from: Delthion on September 29, 2018, 07:13:34 PM
Dude. He's just joking about a stereotypical moment being played out in real life.
I get that. However, I have to do my job here and point out that it wasn't what was said, it was how it was said. It's my fault for rushing my post and not clearly explaining, but the way it came across in pure text can be seen as insensitive. Just trying to keep the peace here.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Maudie on September 30, 2018, 06:11:25 AM
So I think I've been a CNA for too long. My sister told me that this happened in the middle of the night last night...

Me: *half asleep, rummaging around my bed.*
My sister: "What are you looking for?"
Me: "My bed controller."
Sister: "You don't have bed controller."
Me: "Well I should." *Goes back to sleep.*

*Slow claps for Maudie* XD

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 30, 2018, 01:28:18 AM
*Pulls out a bucket of deeper'n'ever October hotroot cordial.*
*roundhouse kicks it into the air so it flies up and lands on Skarzs's head*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

As we can readily see, that is her mating technique, to dump deeper'n'ever October hotroot cordial over persons' heads.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

I can readily see that that made people too uncomfortable to respond.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Jukka. He is a danger to us all. We must drown him then ban him to the land of the guests.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 02, 2018, 11:01:31 PM
Jukka. He is a danger to us all. We must drown him then ban him to the land of the guests.

This is the kinda quality I'm posting again for
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.