News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

OKAY GUYS SO I HAVEN'T GOTTEN INTO MY OLD LENOVO BUUUT I HAVE JUST GOTTEN INTO AN OLD (WINDOWS 7) LAPTOP WE HAVE BY USING LUBUNTU.  I AM SO HAPPYYYY
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Matthias720

Linux is like a tune-up, oil change, fresh tires, and a trip to the carwash for an old computer. Cleans it up and gives it new purpose.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Takin' an axe tae it vid ztill 'ave taken much lezz toime...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Ssshhhhhhhhhh. *Sets flaming wig on Skar's head*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Skarzs

*Wipes spit/water off my face.* Head, please set me on fire. Cleanse this.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 30, 2018, 11:02:13 PM
*Wipes spit/water off my face.* Head, please set me on fire. Cleanse this.
HIAG is away until the end of January :'(

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.