Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

maybe some more than others.

@The Skarzs what kind of stuff do you weld?
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

cool. we have a gate at the bottom of our driveway to keep random creeps out, as we have had experiences with them, but it  is just a boring farm gate. the worst part about it is that you have to open and close  it whenever you need to leave!!! kind of annoying.

Grond

Bus Ride in Toronto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DqzzIvM4us

(there's some swearing so if you don't want to hear it- don't click on the video)

The Witessss

at my house we have a split driveway, so it starts together then breaks apart, and they gate is at the bottom, when they are still together. my neighbor does not live at his property, but is building "Darkon" his medieval castle there. I think is a little lost in his head, but that is a story for another day. my house is on a Civil War site where troops camped for 2 years. anyway, (this is before we had the gate) a guy with a black jeep comes up the together driveway (and this is a long, long driveway hidden by trees so we could not see him)  and he goes up Patrick's (the neighbor) driveway in hopes to metal detect there. he gets out of the car, doesn't see Patrick, and just starts detecting!! like what kind of psychopath is this!! Pat then exposes himself, and the guy flees to our part of the driveway. it was the summer and dad was working on the car or some outside work, and we were playing with the dogs in the back, and the ccrrreeeeppppyyyy guy gets out with his metal detecting stuff and asks dad if he can metal detect. obviously dad said 'no', but the guy persisted. "your kids can do it with me" ~quote from creepy guy. during this whole ordeal, our fully grown boxers come and start acting a little aggressively to the guy because they could tell he wasn't welcome, but he just would not go away. at some point we threatened to call the police, and then he left very reluctant and mad. since that day we have had a gate. true story.

The Skarzs

Fun!
Some people are like that. I have met more than a few, even in the past year.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Witessss

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Delthion on February 07, 2019, 04:29:51 AM
Almost no minecraft mod site is virus free. But if you know your way around all of the buttons trying to get you to download said viruses it's fairly easy.

Thanks dude.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

hey guys!! i've been promoted!! i'm a bellringer now!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Skarzs

*Blows a kazoo. Sprinkles confetti on Wite.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.