Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

XD No human flesh? ;D

Quote from: Tungro on March 10, 2019, 09:55:35 PM
Popcorn :P

. . . . Popcorn for dinner actually sounds amazing thank you for this suggestion.

The Witessss

I ate four granola bars in the last 20 minutes if it makes you feel any better..
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Cornflower MM

The Witessss

well first I ate a chocolate chip one, then I ate a dark chocolate chunk one, then I ate a peanut butter chocolate chip one, lastly I ate but another chocolate chip bar. I didn't want to get out of my room since I was very comfy and didn't want to have to take off the blankets I was under doing my report.

Cornflower MM

Tungro

The Witessss

I forgot to mention that I bribed some of my siblings to fetch said granola bars... hehe..

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Oi, I'm not even five foot three and weigh less than 105 pounds. That's a lot for me to consume in 30 minutes. :P You're a friggin' giant. I also had a good lunch and breakfast.

The Witessss

I had a big breakfast, though..

@Corn  wow. I am about 5'6" and about 110 pounds at age twelve.. but there is a giant in my class.. my age (12) but he's about 6'2" at least already. he is taller than every single person in my whole school. i'm serious. he is a giant. then he stands next to the people that are legitimately short and he looks like a sunflower among a dandelion.

Tungro

The Witessss

the problem with the kid in my class is that even though he is a giant, he is fat! a fat giant!

Cornflower MM

I'm a very petite person. The amount of times I've been mistaken for being younger than 16 is . . . . Insane.

Sounds like someone hit their growth spurt. :P