The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: Verdauga on January 30, 2020, 06:38:43 PM
That look you get when they say it's like Lord of the Rings, but with animals.
Spoiler
[close]
HA HA HAH!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Shadow of Korriban

I feel smart.  I just messed around with my eye...  and I could feel bone. 8D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jukka the Sling

Real talk: why is Naruto so popular?  I'm just about to put myself through episode 22 of the original series (I started it months ago), and I don't get the hype.  I keep hoping it'll get better, because some of the characters are cool/will be cool later (Kakashi and Sasuke), but it's just... lame so far.  Badly paced, badly thought out.  Everyone's way too OP.  I don't know if I should just give up now or what.  Banya said a while back that it took her like 40 episodes and then she got really into it.  I keep hoping that'll happen for me, but man, I don't know how much more I can take...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 01, 2020, 10:10:31 PM
Real talk: why is Naruto so popular?  I'm just about to put myself through episode 22 of the original series (I started it months ago), and I don't get the hype.  I keep hoping it'll get better, because some of the characters are cool/will be cool later (Kakashi and Sasuke), but it's just... lame so far.  Badly paced, badly thought out.  Everyone's way too OP.  I don't know if I should just give up now or what.  Banya said a while back that it took her like 40 episodes and then she got really into it.  I keep hoping that'll happen for me, but man, I don't know how much more I can take...
I don't know. My brother has seen all of it, but there are like 400 episodes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

So he liked it then?  And yeah, there are 220 episodes in the original series and 500 in Shippuden.  I planned on skipping all the fillers, though, so that'll cut it down to 425.

I want to like it (because the fandom is huge and active, for one, and it's nice to feel like you're a part of something (and also Sasuke and his later storylines sound interesting)), but I don't know if it's worth it.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Some will say yes. I would say no. But it's your choice. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.