Dynamic Duos

Started by Flandor, November 11, 2011, 03:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your favorite goodbeast duo in the series?

Matthias and Methuselah
3 (3.6%)
Martin and Gonff
15 (17.9%)
Rose and Grumm
1 (1.2%)
Felldoh and Brome
7 (8.3%)
Sunflash and Skarlath
10 (11.9%)
Mariel and Dandin
2 (2.4%)
Rab Streambattle and Muta
2 (2.4%)
Thrugg and Dumble
6 (7.1%)
Grath and Inbar
0 (0%)
Tansy and Arven
2 (2.4%)
Tagg and Nimbalo
4 (4.8%)
Trisscar and Shogg
2 (2.4%)
Bragoon and Saro
6 (7.1%)
Rakkety Tam and Wild Doogy Plumm
15 (17.9%)
Buckler and Diggs
3 (3.6%)
Chugger and Folgrim
6 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Melody

Quote from: Bragoon on January 20, 2012, 07:19:53 PM
I'd have to go with Tam and Doogy, to be honest, but Bragoon and Saro are right up there next to them.

OH I keep forgetting them!

Ok they would be 3rd and 4th on my list. ;D

rakkety tam

tam and doogy but bragoon and saro are right up there like i would say they were even
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

redwallgurl

Quote from: rakkety tam on January 25, 2012, 09:44:45 PM
tam and doogy but bragoon and saro are right up there like i would say they were even
yeah i could definetly not pick in between thoose two they were both so good with such unique great warriors
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Osu

Quarters and Porters! Do they count? Or or or! Southpaw and Bobweave - yay for twin duos! - and Dotti and Brocktree, and.... really, any duo involving hares gets my stamp of approval. ;D

I had to pick between Sunflash/Skarlath and Buck/Diggs. Very difficult decision. :<
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Nightfire

I did Rakkety Tam and Doogy, but personally, I think the option "Ranguvar Foeseeker and Luke the Warrior" should have been up there. :)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dotti

I just remembered Folgrim and Chugger!!! That pair was so cute!  I loved Chugger, although Folgrim was pretty creepy at first. :/
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Osu

Quote from: Dotti on February 09, 2012, 12:36:57 AM
I just remembered Folgrim and Chugger!!! That pair was so cute!  I loved Chugger, although Folgrim was pretty creepy at first. :/
Hahahaha! Yes, yes he was. XD I'm throwing my lot in with Folgrim and Chugger as well - I'd completely forgotten about them, too!

Redwallfan7

Thrugg and Dumble, hands down.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Bragoon

I thought Rake Nightfur and Skor Axehound were really cool together too.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

redwallgurl

yeah they are pretty good two of the best "good" armies rulers.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Osu

Quote from: Bragoon on February 15, 2012, 10:44:16 PM
I thought Rake Nightfur and Skor Axehound were really cool together too.
Especially considering their differing honor codes. Rake is so much less bloodthirsty than Skor, I wonder if that's why he left the high north coast...

Bragoon

I agree.  Skor was a mighty berserker, and Rake lent an element of class to that image, while still maintaining an air of deadliness about him.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Tannsrall

Sunflash and Skarlath were awesome. but Bargoon and Saro are equal 
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Ciaran Galedeep

Has to  be Chugger and Folgrim one of my favorites!

Redwallfan7

The friendship between Tagg and Nimbalo is pretty neat too
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers