News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Dynamic Duos

Started by Flandor, November 11, 2011, 03:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your favorite goodbeast duo in the series?

Matthias and Methuselah
3 (3.6%)
Martin and Gonff
15 (17.9%)
Rose and Grumm
1 (1.2%)
Felldoh and Brome
7 (8.3%)
Sunflash and Skarlath
10 (11.9%)
Mariel and Dandin
2 (2.4%)
Rab Streambattle and Muta
2 (2.4%)
Thrugg and Dumble
6 (7.1%)
Grath and Inbar
0 (0%)
Tansy and Arven
2 (2.4%)
Tagg and Nimbalo
4 (4.8%)
Trisscar and Shogg
2 (2.4%)
Bragoon and Saro
6 (7.1%)
Rakkety Tam and Wild Doogy Plumm
15 (17.9%)
Buckler and Diggs
3 (3.6%)
Chugger and Folgrim
6 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Flandor

Hey everyone,

Just thought it'd be a fun poll to see which good duos people liked best :)  If i forgot anything say so!
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Muse

I think Thrugg and Dumble were adorable together. Other than them I'd say Braggoon and Saro (awesomness!  ;D) and Tam and Doogey.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Muse on November 11, 2011, 03:41:35 PM
I think Thrugg and Dumble were adorable together. Other than them I'd say Braggoon and Saro (awesomness!  ;D) and Tam and Doogey.

When Braggoon and Saro die i started crying. THEY WERE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Flandor

I cried too when Brag and Saro went :( So so sad.  :'(
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Muse

By Muse

Skipper

i like sunflash and scarlath, i cried abit when scarlath died  :'( but i like tagg and nimbalo too and doogy and tam and brag and saro  ;D

Coobreedan

Matthias and Methuselah made a good duo.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Muse

I wouldn't really call Brome and Felldoh a duo. brome tried to be one, but Felldoh was really a loner.
By Muse

GeminyaTome

THIS IS TOO HARD!!!!!!! UGH. Um... well, I guess Rose and Grumm, but I also really (I repeat, REALLY) like Thrugg and Dumble. Oh, goodness. This will trouble me all day...
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Lutra

Martin and Gonff just worked well together, bar none. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

DanielofRedwall

Gonff and Martin, but when I voted I seemed to really like Skatlath, so I voted them.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

Skarlath and Sunflash are an unlikely duo, which is cool.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Log-a-Log

Felldoh and Brome. They were so different in their ways, but they were both extremely brave
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart