News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Dynamic Duos

Started by Flandor, November 11, 2011, 03:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your favorite goodbeast duo in the series?

Matthias and Methuselah
3 (3.6%)
Martin and Gonff
15 (17.9%)
Rose and Grumm
1 (1.2%)
Felldoh and Brome
7 (8.3%)
Sunflash and Skarlath
10 (11.9%)
Mariel and Dandin
2 (2.4%)
Rab Streambattle and Muta
2 (2.4%)
Thrugg and Dumble
6 (7.1%)
Grath and Inbar
0 (0%)
Tansy and Arven
2 (2.4%)
Tagg and Nimbalo
4 (4.8%)
Trisscar and Shogg
2 (2.4%)
Bragoon and Saro
6 (7.1%)
Rakkety Tam and Wild Doogy Plumm
15 (17.9%)
Buckler and Diggs
3 (3.6%)
Chugger and Folgrim
6 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Taggerung The Otter

freddy and Cogg (Mossflower)
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Dotti

Cool topic Flandor!  I picked Rakkety Tam and Doogy, but they are tied with Martin and Gonff. 

Quote from: Lutra on November 11, 2011, 08:28:17 PM
Martin and Gonff just worked well together, bar none. :)
*shrugs* I think Tam and Doogy worked almost as well if not as well as Martin and Gonff.  But that could just be because I'm in love with their accents. ;)
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Skipper

tam and doogy worked well together because they were great friends who had alot of respect for each other not to mention brave and bold warriors

Folgrimeo

I liked Tagg and Nimbalo best. They both had unusual flaws and worked well together, there was a good mix of humor and sad/suspenseful moments, and it helps that they were in one of my favorite Redwall books. And it's cute that in a couple fanarts of them, Nimbalo can be seen riding on Tagg's shoulders.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I'd choose Felldoh and Brome. Their personalities and ideals clashed, but they were still friends and companions together.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Redwall Musician

I picked Buckler and Diggs because their hares. Now all you people who find hare obsessions annoying can hit me.

*laughs and runs away*
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Flandor

I was torn between so many of these.  I ended up choosing Brome and Felldoh because I think their circumstances were some of the most desperate and they were both so very brave.

But I also love Muta and Rab, Sunflash and Skarlath, Brag and Saro, and Thrugg and Dumble, and Folgrim and Chugger...
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Nightfire

Rakkety Tam and Doogy. You can't deny the awesome banter and comradeship between them!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Tiria Wildlough

Thrugg and Dumble! Those two are a perfect pair. :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Blademaster

Buckler and Diggs GO HARES!!! ::)
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Blademaster

After some thought Brome and Felldoh were just the best. First Brome was a combat medic if I recall corectly and I admire medics greatly. Second when Felldoh died it was one of the only moments that got my eyes moist while reading redwall.  :P
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Melody

I liked Matthias and methuselah and Martin and Gonff.

Bragoon

I'd have to go with Tam and Doogy, to be honest, but Bragoon and Saro are right up there next to them.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16