News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Snowball Fight

Started by Rosie Willowwater, December 27, 2017, 01:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

WAit a seC..

REsTarTing syStem...

*beep, beep, beep*

Sorry about that, just had to get that out of my system...

As to the current situation, there is a slight problem...

You see, the Captain is trapped in card form, right? And the only way to retrieve it is if the person who made the card summons it again...

That being Magatsu...

But, there is another way...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

* Infant Lass happily plays with the Jack Frosts
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on November 16, 2020, 01:54:35 AM
WAit a seC..

REsTarTing syStem...

*beep, beep, beep*

Sorry about that, just had to get that out of my system...

As to the current situation, there is a slight problem...

You see, the Captain is trapped in card form, right? And the only way to retrieve it is if the person who made the card summons it again...

That being Magatsu...

But, there is another way...

Dragging it out post to post? What??
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

Unfortunately I was never given details...

Only Necronomicon and Al Azif have the precise method...

Where are they?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

Necro can be found in the Rabirinsku Keep RP. Dunno about Al.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

My scanners tell me they are not in those following areas...

In fact, I cannot detect their signals anywhere...

Usually if there is a problem, they would send a message...

Has there been any Anonymous messages recently?
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

. . . they. . . aren't . . ?

If you can scan for them to determine where they aren't, can't you scan to figure out where they are?

Captain Wortshire

That's the point...

I can't catch the unique signals that they usually emit...

Meaning...

They're missing...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

*Pager goes off.*

Hold on for a moment.
*Teleports away.*

*Several minutes later, a shriek pierces the air as I return, grabbing my head as I materialize.*
Ugh. Welp, I found the two people you needed. Gimme a sec to teleport them here.

*Grimaces for a few moments before Al Azif and Necromicon dropout of the sky.*

Captain Wortshire

Good, you found them...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

Yes I did.
So, Al, Necro, this is R.A.O.U.L.
R.A.O.U.L., Al, and Necro.
Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, can we get to work on stopping little lord Picaro?

Captain Wortshire

W̷a̶i̶t̴.̵.̴.̵
̷
̷S̴t̶o̴p̶p̷i̷n̴g̷ ̷M̸a̶g̶a̸t̵s̴u̵?̶
̶
̵I̸ ̸t̶h̵o̷u̵g̵h̸t̷ ̶t̵h̸a̷t̶ ̵t̷h̶i̸s̶ ̸w̵a̴s̷ ̸s̶u̴p̴p̶o̶s̶e̸d̴ ̶t̸o̴ ̴b̵e̷.̷.̶.̴

A̴̝̭̋̐l̶̲͘͜.̸̧̼͋.̶͎̆ͅ.̶͓͑ͅ
̵̡̛̽
̴͖̤̚̕S̸̳̹̈́̎h̵͔̓̂ȕ̷̪͙ṭ̶͗ ̵̝̭̔́ṳ̴̜̂p̶̡̺̾͆.̵̹̌̉.̵͚̕.̵̻̀͑
̴̰̿
̶̼͑À̶͕͚n̷̮͎̈ÿ̵̘̣́͐w̶̳̆a̷̭̲͆̄ý̷̘̗̓s̴̬͛͐,̸̡̝͘ ̵̢̱͛̽ă̴̩̄ś̴̗͝ ̶̼͝y̷̩͂o̵̦̎͜ǘ̸̹ ̶̝͒̈m̴̟̈́ã̴̺̚y̷͕̫̅ ̴͍̠͗á̶̜͔l̶̻̇ŕ̵͔͖ě̴̼á̵̪͗d̷͖͑y̵̹̒ ̵̢̊s̴̹͒̾ě̷͖̚e̸̡͆̌n̸͈̓,̸͇̈́ ̷̝͠M̶͉͎̒ȃ̸̬̿g̷̻͆å̴͙͌t̴͚́͘ś̷̗͜u̶͖͒̓ ̷̧̅i̵̧͉͒s̸̹̊̚ ̸͓̹͋̚č̸͚̳̐a̸̪͚̔p̴̮̜̅͝a̶̦͑b̴̼̔͘l̵͉͓͛e̶͎̗͒͝ ̷̟̖̿o̴̥̓f̴͓̌ ̷̢̮̋e̸̛͙x̸͎͍͂h̸̡̐̆͜a̶̤͌û̸͈̯s̶̭̈́t̵̳̙̔̒ȋ̴̗͇̄n̸͔̪͆g̵̢̲͆ ̵͉͝h̵͊ͅͅi̸̧̧̍s̵͇̈ ̷̩͖̊͝p̴͖̒o̸͚̪͛̔w̷̠̓e̴͖͗̋r̸̨̉.̸̩͛̽.̶̖̿́.̶̼̓
̸̡̐
̸̱̈́Ḅ̷̌͘ų̵͐͆t̷̖͘ ̵͉̲̚͘f̵̟̄i̷̜̇̐ŕ̴͓s̷͚̩̾͐ṫ̸̹̖̔,̴͉̟̈ ̵̼͍̇̈́ẃ̷̹̀ë̶͍̚'̷͓́́r̷̟̊e̴̡̎ ̸̗̈́g̵̨̀̋o̴̹̥͒̕ị̷̠̒n̶̠̙͠g̷̣͈͘͝ ̸̨͂̊t̵̖̺͆̀o̸͍͠ ̸̮̰͒h̷͖̘͐ą̷̹̊v̵̱̊ê̶͕͝ ̷̰̥̓t̵͖̮̿̃o̵̡͂̃ ̴̲͚̾ŕ̶̪͝e̵̺̦̕s̶̨̡̋c̸̗̊̊ū̶͔͌e̷̬͠ ̴̘͙̓t̷̝͂̑h̶̢̓̐e̷̝͔̔̅ ̵̦͓̀C̴̲̣͝a̷͓̿p̷̯̟̕t̶̫̘͊a̶̝̱̔̚ḯ̵̬̩n̴̩̺̓.̶̯͠
̵̧͆͝
̴͔̀͐R̷̠̣̀̕ȇ̶͇͝t̶̥̊̃r̷̗̎ǐ̵̹̟e̷͎̾̚v̷̤̀̚i̴̮͉̚n̶̜̘̅̓g̵͚̿̋ ̵̹͆̃t̴̠̣̽͒h̶̤̉ḙ̷̃̍ ̵̲̫͊c̷͈̈́̚a̶̲̥͂̌ṙ̶̲͍d̶̺̘͐͘ ̵̩̽w̴̭͆ḭ̶̘͋l̵̻̫͛͠ļ̶̻̉ ̴̤̳͊p̵̘̻͝r̴̢̀̚o̶͎̼̓v̴̥͇̄̔e̴̘̦̎ ̷͚̔͝d̴̯̅̀ǐ̷̮͎f̶̘̅̈́f̵̡̮̃͋i̷͈̟̎c̶̺͘͠u̶̮̦̐ĺ̴͜ṫ̵͚.̵̧̠͊̋.̷̦͉́.̵̛̼̘̋
̷͖̍
̸̤̠̊͠Ţ̶͝h̸͉̪̅ȁ̸͕̈́t̷̤̫̀ ̵̢͉́͘i̸̗͝s̷̬͗̀ ̸̖̌͝w̸̘̃h̵̻̍ŷ̶͉̲ ̸̨͓̑ẘ̵͕̕é̴̦͗͜ ̴̠̂̎ͅą̴̣̏͝r̸͇̣̎͝e̷̤̻͗̆ ̸̩͙̿̆g̶̏͜ō̷͓i̸͕͗n̶̝̈́g̴̬̎ ̸͍̾̓t̶͈̜̉̚ò̶̠̳ ̵̞̔m̷̥̀ḁ̸̱̈k̵͍̹̔̂e̸͙̮͆̀ ̶̝̥́a̵̟̹͒͝ ̷̰̭̊̕r̷̦̦̋e̵͙͜͝p̸̖̫̈l̸͍͂í̶̘͚c̴̦̱͛̅ą̷̋͜!̵̡͋̓
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

*Blinks a few times.*
. . .

. . .

Alright, neato. Should I fire up my printer?

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

H̴a̶h̷.̶.̷.̸
̸
̶I̶f̴ ̶i̴t̴ ̷w̶a̶s̵ ̸o̷n̴l̵y̷ ̷t̶h̸a̶t̵ ̴e̵a̶s̸y̷.̷.̶.̴
̴
̸Y̴o̵u̷ ̸s̴e̵e̸,̸ ̴h̸o̸w̶ ̵t̶h̵e̵s̶e̴ ̴c̸a̵r̴d̵s̴ ̵w̵o̵r̸k̵ ̵i̷s̷ ̷t̷h̵a̴t̷ ̷i̵t̷ ̴w̴h̷e̴n̷ ̸t̴h̶e̵y̶ ̶a̴r̵e̶ ̴i̵n̵ ̴c̵a̵r̴d̸ ̷f̸o̴r̸m̸,̵ ̴t̵h̵e̶ ̴S̷h̵a̷d̷o̶w̵s̵/̴P̶e̴r̸s̶o̷n̵a̸s̶/̷W̶h̶a̶t̴e̸v̶s̷ ̵a̶r̴e̷ ̶e̵n̶t̵e̴r̵ ̷s̵o̶m̶e̶ ̸s̵o̵r̴t̸ ̴o̸f̸ ̸p̷o̶c̸k̶e̷t̶ ̶r̴e̴a̶l̸m̷ ̶w̵h̶e̸r̵e̶ ̴t̴h̸e̵y̵ ̸a̷r̵e̵ ̴s̸u̶m̶m̴o̵n̸e̵d̸ ̷f̷r̷o̴m̸.̶.̴.̵
̵
̶S̵i̸n̸c̸e̸ ̶t̷h̷e̴r̵e̸ ̷i̶s̴ ̷o̴n̴l̵y̷ ̸o̷n̶e̶ ̵C̸a̶p̶t̸a̸i̸n̸,̷ ̸w̸e̷ ̸c̶a̸n̷'̶t̷ ̸a̸c̸q̴u̷i̶r̴e̸ ̸h̴i̷s̷ ̶c̴a̴r̶d̵ ̵t̶h̴r̵o̸u̴g̴h̸ ̶n̸o̸r̷m̴a̴l̸ ̷m̸e̶a̶n̵s̵.̷.̵.̶
̸
̶T̵h̵i̸s̴ ̷i̶s̴ ̶w̶h̶e̷r̶e̴ ̷R̸.̵A̶.̷O̵.̴U̵.̴L̸ ̴c̵o̶m̷e̷s̴ ̶i̶n̵.̶.̴.̵
̵
̸W̶h̵e̴n̸ ̸d̷e̸s̷i̶g̸n̷i̶n̴g̷ ̷R̸.̵A̸.̴O̴.̵U̵.̸L̸,̸ ̴t̸h̸e̵ ̷C̸a̸p̷t̵a̸i̷n̵ ̴a̵d̴d̷e̵d̷ ̷a̶ ̵p̵r̴o̴g̷r̴a̸m̷ ̶e̶n̸a̸b̶l̴i̸n̶g̵ ̸h̷i̸m̸ ̶t̶o̶ ̵h̵a̵v̴e̸ ̴W̸i̴l̵d̷c̴a̸r̵d̵ ̵a̴b̷i̵l̷i̶t̵i̶e̴s̷,̷ ̸t̶h̷e̷r̴e̸f̴o̶r̵e̸,̸ ̵h̴e̴ ̷i̵s̷ ̷a̵b̴l̵e̶ ̸t̵o̷ ̸s̵u̴m̴m̴o̵n̷ ̵a̶n̸d̸ ̷f̶u̷s̷e̵ ̶c̷a̷r̶d̷s̷ ̵t̴o̶g̶e̴t̵h̸e̵r̷.̵
̷
̴A̶n̷d̴ ̸t̵h̴r̴o̸u̷g̵h̶ ̷f̷u̸s̷i̸o̸n̷ ̷w̷e̴ ̷h̴a̴v̵e̵ ̶a̶ ̴c̷h̴a̸n̷c̵e̵ ̷o̴f̶ ̵c̸r̸e̶a̵t̸i̵n̷g̵ ̶t̶h̷e̸ ̶C̷a̸p̷t̷a̴i̶n̵'̵s̶ ̶c̸a̵r̶d̵,̷ ̶g̵i̸v̴i̷n̶g̶ ̷h̶i̸m̵ ̷a̵n̵ ̶e̶x̶i̶t̴.̷.̴.̷
̶
̶A̵l̶t̶h̶o̶u̷g̷h̵ ̴t̴h̶e̷r̶e̴ ̸i̷s̷ ̷o̸n̶e̸ ̴l̷i̵t̸t̶l̶e̸ ̶p̵r̷o̶b̷l̷e̵m̸.̸.̶.̶
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]