OOC: Long way 'Round (RELAUNCH)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, February 26, 2018, 06:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

I wanna keep my character. :P Only I wanna change her name. So I'll post her sheet with her new name once I think of a good one.

Jack the Quick

Name: Kifal

Species: Mouse

Appearance: A very light colored mouse, his fur is almost blonde, which help him blend in in the Northern. He usually wears light clothes to help him disguise, apart from his iron breastplate. His fur is usually ruffled. He has brown eyes with a scar over his left.

Personality: He's very energetic, he is obsessed with the idea of gambling and tries to convince others to gamble with him. He's usually smiling and he never has his spirits down.

History: He lives in Stormbreak and often heads to the bar to gamble. He used to be part of an army that went off to fight warlords.

Weapon: He carries a carved quarter staff with him.

Other:
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Dannflower Reguba

Accepted, if we can get at least one more player (preferably a young squirrel) then we can look at getting this up and running again. @The Grey Coincidence You previously mentioned that you had some interest, is this still the case?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jack the Quick

Thanks! I hope we can start soon.
Quote from: danflorreguba on February 26, 2018, 04:20:41 PM
, but your comment makes me wonder if we should develop some sort of archive of ideas/creative prompts for future GM's.
I think you should start one of these. Sounds interesting.

Long live the RRR!!

Dannflower Reguba

Funny you should say that, as there... may.... possibly be a thingy in the works... *whistles innocently*

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jack the Quick

Hmm, I see. So no... *wink wink nudge nudge*
By the way are we going to start at the very beginning?

Long live the RRR!!

Dannflower Reguba

Yes we are, it'd be a bit awkward if we just had a character shift in the middle of the RP. I'm going to dump the old topic in abandoned roleplays before I post the new thread.

Jack the Quick

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Yes I am still interested. Just need to do a sheet... and find the time to do so...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Dannflower Reguba

Alright, just to let everyone know, I'll be gone from now until late Saturday. Grey, if you could get your sheet up before then, that'd be great so we could get going when I return.

Cornflower MM

REVAMPED OTTER!

Spoiler
Name: Lieseil Skipai

Species: Otter

Appearance: Lieseil is the typical height and weight for an otter her age, with thick dark brown fur. She has brown eyes and one black ear. Wears a thick brown tunic and pants, and a long heavy black cloak. Has a few scars scattered around her arms and legs.

Personality: Lieseil is a terrible pessimist, and very opinionated. She doesn't mind sharing her opinions, either - Quite the opposite. Many creatures would describe her as loud and hard to get along with or extremely disagreeable. When she sees a problem, she wants to fix it as quickly and efficiently as she can. Lieseil finds moral grey areas hard to deal with, as well, preferring things to be black and white.

History: Lieseil has always traveled, or at least she has as long as she can remember. However her family decided to settle down and live with a clan when she was around 17, and she quickly figured out that holt life wasn't for her. She then decided to try her paw at sailing and traveled the seas until she was 20 and had enough of ships for a while. Lieseil had never seen the North, so she headed there and eventually found Stormbreak.

Weapon: Sling and javelin.
[close]

The Skarzs

Name: Plenith

Species: Pine marten

Appearance: Dark brown fur with a yellow throat. He wears a tan, wide-sleeved tunic and black pantaloons, and a black woodsman hat.

Personality: Plenith is a critical beast. . . Critical of himself, critical of others, critical of the world. Trust comes slow for him, though anger comes quick. Life hardened him into the way he is, from a carefree child to an adult whose years weighed too heavily on one so young. Even if he knows he should not act a certain way, he has passed the point of caring

History: Lived in the Northeast his whole life, working as a farmer, but wants to leave. Just so happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Weapon: Spear
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jack the Quick

Long live the RRR!!

Dannflower Reguba

Sorry Quick, I keep putting it off, along with a few other things I really need to take care of around the board.

Jack the Quick

It;s okay, I guess we have to wait for Grey anyway...
@The Grey Coincidence

Long live the RRR!!