News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Kill The Previous Poster (Nyet, Not Really!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 21, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

*Carelessly throws Wite into the ocean like the Tansy*

The Witessss

*provokes the jackdaws like Picknim and co. and leaves him for dead*
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Sebias of Redwall

*Stabs Wites with a poison barb, like the one that Cluny killed the abbot with*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

traps Seb in the red slave ship Vilu Daskar died in*

Sebias of Redwall

*Buries Wites alive like the vermin in Redwall*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Tungro

*Shoves Seb into a pit and he falls on his sword like Badrang*

The Witessss

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

The Witessss

The Grey Coincidence

*From within the Slothunog, summon the ANIME DEMOOON! Which... Ahem... Goes supersayan and kamehamerasengans Witess to death*

Sebias of Redwall

*Leads Grey to the caves of adders like in Outcast of Redwall*

Tungro

*Throws Seb into a pool with a hungry catfish like in doomwyte*

Sebias of Redwall

*Pushes Tungro off into the pike shoals like in the Marlfox*

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall

*Whips Grey around in circles and throws him head first into a tree, like in the book Redwall.*