News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Kill The Previous Poster (Nyet, Not Really!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 21, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

*Throws Sebias into a septic tank and seals the lid*

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

One-Eye the wildcat

Sorry about this grey!

*Punches grey in the face with brass knuckles*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*catches the kick and uses the momentum to slam sebias' head into a wall*

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Moves One-Eye's face so that my rock-hard skull slams into it instead of the wall*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Grabs Skully by the throat and chokes him*

One-Eye the wildcat

*pulls out knife and stabs seb in the throat*

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

One-Eye the wildcat

*Venomous tail barb stabs sebias, injecting him with a fast-acting toxin*

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Pulls out a vicious butterfly and makes it attack One-Eye*

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Gasp* Not Charlie the Butterfly! You shall be avenged Charlie! *Charges at One-Eye with a war-hammer*