News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Kill The Previous Poster (Nyet, Not Really!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 21, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

*Drops Jarky on a piano in an echo room, causing her head to get blown up from the noise*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

shisteer of nothing much

Gives Jarky so many paper cuts and pours so much lemon juice on them that her own screams of pain cause her eardrums to explode. Then she can't hear anything so she gets trampled by an angry camel that she didn't know was coming. (because she couldn't hear it)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*Smothers Seb in dog fur* (By the way, setting chocolate out of my reach wouldn't kill me. Books, maybe but I can do without chocolate)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... *Is tempted to say: puts books out of Etta's reach, but that wouldn't be that original.  :P)

How 'bout... *Proves that New Zealand is a part of Australia*  :P
Spoiler
For those that didn't know, it's actually not. (This is just a running joke) ;D
[close]
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Holds mirror in front of Seb's face. (By the way, it's not even hypothetically possible to prove New Zealand is part of Australia, let alone actually possible)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Unleashes several crazy giant penguins from Antarctica into the topic*
New Zealand is NOT, absolutely NOT part of Australia. Unless you'd like to switch it around so Australia is part of New Zealand. Hmm... Newer Zealand..?

shisteer of nothing much

Thank you, Jarky! Unfortunately, I still have to kill you. First though; *introduces pet hoiho to Jarky's giant antarctic penguins*

*almost freezes Jarky by burying her in ice, then takes her out and immediately drops her in boiling water* Have a nice swim.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

If it comforts you, I don't want to kill you. Although I did just revive a topic to do so (ignore that bit).

*steals all of Teer's books and replaces them with maps that don't have New Zealand on*

For example (this is one of my personal favourites):
Spoiler
[close]
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

shisteer of nothing much

It doesn't comfort me in the slightest. What happened to being allies?

*plays voice recording of Kade saying how scone rhymes with cone directly into Booklover's ears*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*forces Teer to listen to same recording* Sorry.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.