News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Kill The Previous Poster (Nyet, Not Really!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 21, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Glad to see I could be of use.

*Drops Booklover off a cliff.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

*pulls Kade with me then teleports back to the top*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

*gets rescued by a friendly Dragon, whose Rider shoots some fire at Kade, then stabs him*

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*uses picking gun to jerk Sebias into obliteration*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

*explodes bomb that Sebias dropped that didn't actually detonate because of the Rider's wards, then thinks of the irony of Sebias' statement* Should I perhaps not go into two words setting off an atomic bomb (don't worry, there are no atomic bombs in Inheritance)?

Kade Rivok

I don't think the point of this thread is to keep from getting killed -_-
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

No. The point is killing the previous poster, which you did not do.
*shoots Kade because he doesn't deserve anything more imaginative*

Sebias of Redwall

*Kills Booklover*
Spoiler
How's that for imaginative?  ;D
[close]
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Gives Sebias the best back massage he's ever had.  It's so nice, he passes away due to sheer bliss.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 04, 2019, 08:02:54 PM
*Gives Sebias the best back massage he's ever had.  It's so nice, he passes away due to sheer bliss.*
There are worse ways to go, I guess...  :P

*Drops Kade it a pit full of scorpions, snakes, rats, and worms* And just in case... *Drops in a dragon (aka, Teer)*

Booklover

*uses a butterfly kick (yes, it's a thing) to knock Sebias into pit, before pouring boiling oil into the pit, shooting Sebias with arrows and then filling in the pit*

Sebias of Redwall

*Buries Booklover under a pile of books, pours lava into the cracks, then proceeds to jump on said pile of books*