Four Swords
Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirt Tracks
Skyward Sword
All of them!

Nightfire

No, I tried it, but you never get to keep the other horse. You only get to keep Epona, because only she responds to the song.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Yeah, I know. Especially when the other horses look so cool:

Eh...this was the best pisture I could find. But Epona is so tiny, and these horses are well-proportioned.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

true. though in TP epona is epicly awsome. love using the sword on her
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

That's mean! Unless of course you're talking about riding on her back and using the sword.  :D I love Epona in Majora's Mask, because she's cute, well-proportioned, and is twice as fast as she is in Ocarina. Twilight Epona is really cool, too. I always name her Bayala, though, after the fairy-world.

Plugg Firetail

Hey, anybody play Skyward Sword yet? Would love to hear from someone that did!

Coobreedan

Ocarina of time is my favourite. ;D
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Trigoma

@nightfire= lol i though it sounded like tht. no i like using the sword while i ride her.

@Plugg= naw havnt got it yet :(( but im hoping to get it for christmas

@coobreedan=OoT is my fav too :P that was the first one i ever played

—Happy Mask Salesman

Log-a-Log

Ocarina of time is my favorite, with Majora's Mask is a close second. I used to be really afraid of the Redead when I was little
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Nightfire

They are funny. Did you know that if you kill one of the ReDeads, then their companions will totally ignore you? You can walk right up to them and get in their face, and they ignore you!!!

Trigoma

ur kidding. xD first time i played OoT, i got to the shadow temple and didnt play for a month cause i was too scared -_-. sorta racked up the nerve to carry it out. the redeads in windwaker are freaking freaky o.o
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Trigoma

i got it! skyward sword! for christmas! yesssssssss <3 bahaha. anyways
—Happy Mask Salesman

Plugg Firetail