Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirt Tracks
Skyward Sword
All of them!

Captain Tammo

Just found out you can download games on the wii, got majora's mask so happy ;D
Have you guys heard of the Ben hack? Lol
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dannflower Reguba

I wanna switch my vote from ocarina to Twilight Princess.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: Captain Tammo on March 18, 2013, 09:44:34 PM
Just found out you can download games on the wii, got majora's mask so happy ;D
Have you guys heard of the Ben hack? Lol

I downloaded a couple of weeks ago. It brings back so many memories of when I played it on the N64.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

MatthiasMan

Zelda is the epicest video game series evah.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Captain Tammo

Quote from: MatthiasMan on March 19, 2013, 08:41:28 PM
Zelda is the epicest video game series evah.

Without question. Much better than COD
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Trigoma on November 16, 2011, 05:50:55 PM
dang musician xD 30 mins per temple o.o. thts pretty godly. i was just playing majoras mask (MM) but...didnt have time to save xD have to redo it. wut do u guys think of the up coming graphics for skyward sword? i dont like them. they should have stuck with Twilight princess's graphics in my honest opinion.

You have MM, so do I, I did a rage quit on it. I just got the boss key for snowhead, and my game froze, so I'm at the dawn of first day!

Ijust got it 2 weeks ago,I love it, except for the fact it screwed up.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Mattio

Norham Waterpaw

Oh well, at least I know what to do this time, not!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

psybox

Norham Waterpaw

Yeah, but now I have to redo the entire temple.

Romsca

I love Legend of Zelda...except for the dungeons :P

Rainshadow

The bosses in Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time used to scare me so bad!  I'd have little panic attacks while watching someone play it.  :P  Then when I saw Twilight Princess, I was pretty much hiding behind the couch.  Now it's like, "Meh, boss, whatevs."  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 27, 2013, 10:53:58 PM
  The bosses in Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time used to scare me so bad!  I'd have little panic attacks while watching someone play it.  :P  Then when I saw Twilight Princess, I was pretty much hiding behind the couch.  Now it's like, "Meh, boss, whatevs."  :P

I know the feeling, me being a seasoned Legend of Zelda-er, the first LoZ game I got was Wind Waker, Gohma, the giant lava crab thingy scared me sooo bad. I played ocarina of time, I fear-quitted the shadow temple... But that was a while ago. In skyward sword, Ghirahim.... *shudder* he's creepy, not scary, but creepy, those of you who have seen him know what I mean. He's like, a fashion model demon...

Rainshadow

Whaaaat?  Ghirahim is awesome!  He's like my favorite Zelda villain!  Lol, probably because he's the least scary of the villains.  :D  I mean, look at him!

Well, besides King Bulblin in Twilight Princess.  :P  That guy was so not scary!

Ooh, so terrifying!  :P