Four Swords
Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirt Tracks
Skyward Sword
All of them!

Trigoma

since there was a metroid prime discussion thread, i figured i could make a zelda thread. I LUV THIS GAME WITH PASSION! best serise ever. anyone else out there who plays this? <3
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Skalrag of Marshank

I wuv Zelda.  ;D I have a used GameBoy Color (My parents said I had to buy my own video games, an' I only get two dollars a week :() that came with Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Gex: Enter the Gecko, Soccer Mania, and The Leged of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX. I fell in love with it, but after three months the game stopped working, so I can't play it anymore... :'(

The other day I was at Wal Mart, and they had a Nintendo 3DS that you could play. The game in it was the new Zelda, and I played that for a while. The Zelda games are pure epicness. ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Taggerung The Otter

ah'v played Zelda tae. 'tis arite... :-\ ah guess
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

I always find that there is a rivalry between Zelda fans and Metroid fans...I might be wrong but....*mutters*....

I pretend Link is Matthias or Martin when I am bored. ;D
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Trigoma

lol hmm im a major fan of zelda and i know nothing of this rivalry o.o. cant wait till i get skyward sword! so far i have majoras mask, orcarina of time, wind waker, and twilight princess. best games ever. have to agree with skalrag. pure epicness xD. what zelda games to you guys have? and r u looking to buy the new one?
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwall Musician

I have Oracle of Seasons for our game boy and Ocarina of Time. I love these games! See my profile picture? Zelda! I once spent a whole summer playing Ocarina of Time. Now I can beat the temples like in half an hour, maybe less.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

I love Zelda so much, I own just about every single game there is!!! Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are my two favorites.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

I like the toon characters best (like in Musician's picture). They look awesome. ;D
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Trigoma

dang musician xD 30 mins per temple o.o. thts pretty godly. i was just playing majoras mask (MM) but...didnt have time to save xD have to redo it. wut do u guys think of the up coming graphics for skyward sword? i dont like them. they should have stuck with Twilight princess's graphics in my honest opinion.
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwall Musician

Well, about 30 I guess. I don't know if I still could since it's been a while since I've had practice. But the 30 minutes does not apply to the Water Temple. I have serious trouble with that one.  :(
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Trigoma

water temples pretty insane. stupid water lvls and bad stuff confuse me xD i call it a day after i finish tht one lol
—Happy Mask Salesman

Log-a-Log

The Ocarina of Time is the best game ever made. No doubt about it. And yes, the water temple is SO confusing. Majora's Mask is really fun though too. What I love about these games is that are so many strange little secrets hidden throughout the game
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Nightfire

Quote from: Coobreedan on November 14, 2011, 03:51:11 PM
I always find that there is a rivalry between Zelda fans and Metroid fans...I might be wrong but....*mutters*....

You're wrong.  ;D I LOVE Zelda AND Metroid!!!!!!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

i would like metroid...if the hero wasnt a girl...but not like it matters. anyways moving right along
—Happy Mask Salesman

Plugg Firetail

Quote from: Trigoma on November 19, 2011, 03:50:30 AM
i would like metroid...if the hero wasnt a girl...but not like it matters. anyways moving right along

Who cares if she's a girl, does it really matter?