Four Swords
Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirt Tracks
Skyward Sword
All of them!

Norham Waterpaw

Bulbin was just a fat derp-monster. I won't say what I want about Ghirahim, only that I really dislike him.

Favorite bosses from the games I have:
WW: Gohdan
OoT: Gohma
MM: I've only beaten one so, Odolwa
TP: Blizzeta
SS: Koloktos

If you don't know what the abbreviations stand for, tell me.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

I think my favorite Twilight Princess boss was Argorok, simply because he was the most dragon-like.  My favorite boss to fight was Fyrus, though, 'cause he was so easy.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Least favorite temples:

WW: Earth Temple. Freaky, creepy, scary etc.
Oot: Shadow Temple. Same. Forest temple,very annoying.
MM: Snowhead,the one I'm currently on, well,you know why.
TP: Lakebed temple, too many puzzels.
SS: Sandship. Annoying. It is fun shooting the Bokoblins though.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Romsca

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 28, 2013, 01:39:50 AM

Not trying to be gross here, but Ghirahim seemed... well, if you know why the RP Descent was removed...

blindsimeonjtp

i like both origanals  the legend of zelda
and the adventure of link

has anyone else seen zelda the cartoons?

Romsca

I've heard of them. They look really cheesy, though. They're pretty old and the Triforce symbol is wrong

Kitsune

Revive.

Why?

Because Legend of Zelda is so freaking AWESOMMMEEEE YASYASYAASSSS!!!!

.....Congratulations. You just saw me make an utter fool of myself.

Jetthebinturong

I'm pretty sure Ghirahim was supposed to come off that way
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Mask

There's a lot of hate against TP but honestly, I loved it :D

Anyway, the thing I hate most about the fandom is all the darn purists! For example, there is a boy at my school who claims TP sucks even though he only played as a small child, thinks SS is the best game just cos(It is a good game but not the best) claims I'm not a 'true fan' because I haven't played many of the old games, disses my opion because I haven't played OoT and generally is a bit of a twit.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Luftwaffles

I'm kind of surprised that Link's Awakening is even listed here... not so many people seem to like that one, but it is my absolute favorite Zelda game.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Gonff the Mousethief

Yes! Link's Awakening was such a great game with a sad, but well thought ending. Even though it was kinda odd, it was still amazing.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on March 23, 2015, 06:34:25 PM
Yes! Link's Awakening was such a great game with a sad, but well thought ending. Even though it was kinda odd, it was still amazing.

That's an interesting point, actually. What do you mean with "odd"? Because I can tell you right away that I was never a big fan of the controls to that game... so laggy at times! But aside for that, yes, it was an amazing game (and even an underrated gem).

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

The Skarzs

For all you fans of the series:

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

The Skarzs

Really? They work just fine on my computer. . . Wouldn't have posted them if it hadn't worked. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.