News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The text prompt reply topic

Started by The Skarzs, May 20, 2018, 02:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, the best parts of the movie is thin and questionable.  All that worry for nothing, but I'm going there for the amazing shows.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Wow, the film is based upon your future generations and the kitchen table in my opinion.
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

The Enemy is going to be a little late today, but the first thing you need to be aware of the depressed and favorite things to do anything for you guys.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Where is the best regards to the inbox folder on my phone?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shnoodlec

Hmmm, but that's why it's not hard for me, at least.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

The Skarzs

But what is your responsibility to ensure the security of your resignation?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I'm excited to see you go out of his way to protect him from the internet.

Søren

blue and white shirts for a little bit more color to color color or not

I'm retired from the forum

shnoodlec

Yes please. Do do you have a right one or maybe I a time of day?
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

The Skarzs

No. I have a great day ahead of the individual named recipient you should have been trying to get ahold of.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Okay, which means you don't need the money for that reason alone. Besides, you may find something in common with the kids at your office.
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

A quiet and peaceful protest against the movie they totally forgot about.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I hope you're doing good things

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

I hope that you are doing and how much you can get a chance to see you tomorrow.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.