News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

OOC: Here we are

Started by The Skarzs, July 04, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Cornflower MM

(Pardon the double post)

So we've come to the conclusion we're all going. Where we going from here? I'd bring the Abbes and co. back into the gatehouse, extremely quickly explain we know where we're going and we're going, and skip to the next morning or something. (Or just skip to the next morning, really, and explain the decision made.)

The Skarzs

I was thinking we would just skip to the next day. We'll assume that the rest of the previous day was spent making plans and getting things ready for the journey. Maybe it would even be a couple days later.
In any case, we ought to decide the route we're taking here in the OOC so we can just state it IC. The fastest route would likely be via the ocean to the caves, and going inland from there, and since time is of the essence, that is how it would probably go. But we'll need a ship to carry enough people to help, and it's not a guarantee that we'll get that. (But it's my little funny thought that things like that just somehow work in our favor- Deus ex Machina sort of thing.)
Now, we'll be bringing along the healer and helper, maybe that otter maid we met when we first got there, as well as the abbey warrior, and maybe the Skipper and a few others. NPCs welcome.

If you guys have anything to add to this or objections, let me know.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

So are we time skipping or abandoning or....?

The Skarzs

I only heard one reply soooooo. . .
I will push forward.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Sounds good to me. We don't need to dwell on things too long, at least as far as personal interactions go.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

About to head into finals, not sure I'll have time to squeeze in a post. Will do if possible during the essays and tests. :P Just wanted to let y'all know.

The Skarzs

If anyone wants to RP a rescue that's fine. I was thinking maybe Drakken would save Jukka.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Dannflower Reguba

I'll be posting soon, just getting things squared away with work and stuff.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

I wasn't sure what Dan was planning.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

I would like @Jukka the Sling to post before we do too much PPing. If she doesn't post in the next couple days, I will push things forward. Sorry for the wait.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

@Jukka the Sling @Cornflower MM @danflorreguba I was planning on having some excitement while they were on the river. Wasn't sure if you guys had some other ideas that might help liven things up.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Spice you say? OH, have I got some spice for you.

The Skarzs

Do tell. . . ?
Should I be concerned?

EDIT: Oh dear. This will cause problems.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.