Summer of the Samurai Roleplay Sign-Up/OOC Discussion

Started by Tungro, July 25, 2018, 11:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

The clansmen are all Jerboas. Though they might enlist common vermin after they gain control of the Abbey.

Jack the Quick

'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jack the Quick

Name: Redtail
Age: 25 seasons (I'm not sure if that's young or old, I might have to change that)
Species: Ferret
Weapons: Before: A rusty broadsword. After: A long curved sword with several jewels in its hilt and a deep black sheath, several small daggers tucked into hs belt and boots.
Personality: Ambitious and cruel; he is a good warrior (in vermin terms) but he is a coward at heart, and he flees if he believes he cannot win.
Past: He has served with many vermin hordes, but he has always deserted them in the end. He meets the samurai on their way to the abbey and attacks, killing one of their own and taking his sword and daggers (the after). He is recruited for his fighting abilities and (hopefully) rises to captain.
Appearance: He is a little bit larger/more muscular than usual ferrets, fur sable mask style (if you aren't familiar with that, look it up), but he has superstition that every time he defeats an enemy, he dips his tail in their blood, hence the name Redtail. He often wears dark green trousers with black boots. He wears a deep black sword belt and sheath across his waist. He is usually bare chested apart from the bandolier that runs across it that carries most of his daggers. He wears a small black metal helm on his head with small holes for his ears.

I have been working on this character for a while, though he is slightly modified for this roleplay.
Glow is edited area

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

I can't wait to see how this comes together. I also hope that we can get a few more players...

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

Will I get confused if I have not read Rogue Crew... if...

Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

Quote from: Jack the Quick on May 28, 2019, 09:56:10 PM
Will I get confused if I have not read Rogue Crew... if...
You should be fine, it doesn't really associate with it, it is just after the last book to allow room for technological advancement

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

I hope you can, it would be nice if we started due to enough players rather than time.

Long live the RRR!!