News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

2018 Autumn Season Nameday Celebration!

Started by Jukka the Sling, September 11, 2018, 12:46:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Congratulations, Grond!  Great name!  *raises enormous mug of October Ale*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Chipster of Noonvale

Rosie Willowwater

Congrats Grond! I think you are a wonderful fit ^-^

Jukka the Sling

So what's new with everybody as of this fall?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Congratulations, Grond! I hope you stick around for a long while!

Well, I might be getting a new vehicle, I might be switching jobs, I will be moving soon, and I'm putting plans into motion.
What about you, Jukka?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Awesome!  So are you gonna share a place with your brother like you hoped to a while back, or are you going to live alone?

My plans aren't quite so big, but right now I'm gonna continue in the job I started recently and try and save up until I can get out of that and into medical transcription.  Also working on getting my driver's license.  (Being out of the country for two months can really reduce the amount of practice you get...)

Lady Amber

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 11, 2018, 09:57:20 PM
Awesome!  So are you gonna share a place with your brother like you hoped to a while back, or are you going to live alone?

My plans aren't quite so big, but right now I'm gonna continue in the job I started recently and try and save up until I can get out of that and into medical transcription.  Also working on getting my driver's license.  (Being out of the country for two months can really reduce the amount of practice you get...)
Probably on my own.

Hey, all I can say is you plan your work and work your plan.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Eeeyup.

*dumps bucket of deeper'n'ever October hotroot cordial over Skarzs's head*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

*stares Skarzs dead in the eyes as she slowly dumps a bucket of deeper'n'ever October hotroot cordial over her own head*

The Skarzs

O_____________________________________O

Is. . . Is this some weird ritual?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.