News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

On Trial

Started by The Skarzs, October 18, 2018, 01:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Helpful bean
Self-help failure

Mara the Wolf

I'm moving to have you abdicated from power, Skarz! People do have authority to try to remove incompetent or biased judges from power.

B'sides, you claiming Verdauga becoming mod has made him a tyrant is proof you are sane. If I recall, you put my dear friend Dann on trial for being sane in The Cellars... >:D
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

lass of something much

I vote Skarz stay, he's a true madlad
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Agreed!
Quote from: Masika on January 24, 2021, 03:40:34 AM
I'm moving to have you abdicated from power, Skarz! People do have authority to try to remove incompetent or biased judges from power.

B'sides, you claiming Verdauga becoming mod has made him a tyrant is proof you are sane. If I recall, you put my dear friend Dann on trial for being sane in The Cellars... >:D
Why don't chu eat yer foot?
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*Giggles*

I'm rubbing off on you, Scottie :giggle:
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Or maybe you're rubbing off on me!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

That's a bad thing....

This is the Way.

lass of something much

:'(...I'm a bad thing
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Booklover

Aren't you implying that you also think Verdauga's a tyrant and therefore that you're sane? Anyway, just because we're occasionally capable of semi-rational thought, doesn't mean we aren't insane.

Plus, rivers are cool. Or freezing cold, but y'know.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Skarzs

Clearly I have double standards and you can't stop me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ally046

*Peeks into thread*

:-|
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Skarzs stays.

I drink. *Sips rot beer*

Now, concerning Verdauga. This upstart traitor. Tch, tch.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Right?  The nerve o' that loop.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!