News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

On Trial

Started by The Skarzs, October 18, 2018, 01:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Helpful bean
Self-help failure

WorshipTiria

Quote from: Masika on June 03, 2021, 02:34:51 PM
@The Skarzs, I have hard evidence that Flib Bigboat hates Inigo Montoya. That is grounds for a trial, yes?
It is.

BURN THE HERETIC
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

I am not a heretic.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Flib Bigboat

PEOPLE DIDN'T GET BURNED AT THE STAKE IN THE MIDDLE AGES BECAUSE THEY HATED INIGO! HE WASN'T EVEN INVENTED THEN!
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Sebias of Redwall

*Plays a sad flute*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: WorshipTiria on June 04, 2021, 09:49:18 PM
TIMES CHANGE
YES THEY DO BUT YOU CAN'T BURN A CITIZEN OF HECTAVILLE FOR NOT LIKING A BOOK CHARACTER BECAUSE IT'S TYRANNICAL AND OBNOXIOUS
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

I could.  8-)

*Teleports Flib onto a high shelf where no one can reach her tho*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Squints* Oi.

*Scoots away*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Mara the Wolf

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on June 04, 2021, 10:12:08 PM
Quote from: WorshipTiria on June 04, 2021, 09:49:18 PM
TIMES CHANGE
YES THEY DO BUT YOU CAN'T BURN A CITIZEN OF HECTAVILLE FOR NOT LIKING A BOOK CHARACTER BECAUSE IT'S TYRANNICAL AND OBNOXIOUS
Well, you also can't put people on trial for sanity, but @The Skarzs does it all the time.
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Ally is the salad, Flib is a heretic.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Flib Bigboat

WT WHY CAN'T YOU FRIGGIN' SPELL MY NAME RIGHT?
Long live the RRR!