On Trial

Started by The Skarzs, October 18, 2018, 01:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Helpful bean
Self-help failure

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Which Mallory are you talking about? My Greek class teacher, the duck in our pond, or the girl from The Wizard in the Tree?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 14, 2021, 01:09:30 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on July 14, 2021, 07:22:04 AM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 10, 2021, 04:25:33 PM
I'm a very insensitive person.

Nah, you're fine. I was enjoying it. ;D
WHY YOU DEVIOUS LITTLE SQUIDDEL, YOU!

*Grins Lassieishlly*
*Ottersquirrel..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Whichever Mallory named the towers?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

I haven't read those yet. They don't seem very popular in the US where I live, for some reason. Nobody I know here has read them, and I can't find them in any close libraries.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Mallory Leafpaw. My teleporting squiddel.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

I thought you were talking about Malory Towers. Never mind.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I was, though. Good books.

Flib Bigboat

I need to read them. How many of the FF-O's have you read?
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Not sure exactly. Most of them.

Flib Bigboat

Which one's your favorite? Mine is probably
Spoiler
The Mystery of the Vanishing Thief, that one when Fatty dresses up as a Frenchman and goes parading up and down Willow Road, with Goon puffing behind him, wondering what "that there Frenchy-looking fellow" is up to. "I am looking for zis Hoffle-Foffle House, meester p'leeceman! What you say, I not unnerstand. HOFFLE-FOFFLE, I say!"
[close]
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I can't remember specific ones well enough.

Flib Bigboat

He seems to be playing the fool disguised as someone else in every book, and it's usually French people, so it is quite confusing.
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

Oh, gracious. My mom is so annoying about those books sometimes, whenever I'm looking for a flashlight and she has one she will give it to me and say, 'Here's your torch, Fatty!'
(Sorry for my baaaad wording. 'Tis hard to type. Flib is punching my shoulder irl.)
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Flib Bigboat

(I threw a book at you and yelled, that is all.)
Long live the RRR!