The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

WorshipTiria

A semi-automatic shot gun?
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Verdauga

What about industrial shotguns?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

They're used primarily in coal power plants to knock the soot and creosote off the burners.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

I kinda figured they'd be in charge of the coal power plant, 'cause they're Shoguns.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

You'd think, but the Japanese government actually sends them in to clean the things. Obviously, this isn't much of a thing in Europe.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: WorshipTiria on September 15, 2021, 10:04:39 PM
*The lime then collides with a speck of dust in the air and disintegrates*

Daez zat mean ze lime vaz executed vizoot a trial, i.e. zae it cannae be arrezted fer it'z croime?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Oh don't worry, it can be arrested, tried, and sentenced posthumously.   
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Flib Bigboat

@Judge Sebias, I would like to put @a certain Lass of something Much on trial for shipping me and WT, because I died in the shipping thread, and had to go to the hospital so they could bring me back, and WT is worrying about the bills, and I can't do anything about them because I'm supposed to be dead.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Booklover

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on September 22, 2021, 11:02:22 AM
@Judge Sebias, I would like to put @a certain Lass of something Much on trial for shipping me and WT, because I died in the shipping thread, and had to go to the hospital so they could bring me back, and WT is worrying about the bills, and I can't do anything about them because I'm supposed to be dead.
You should have let me do it. Free healthcare in Britain.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

This place isn't in Britain, though.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!