Skarzie's (Skarzs + Rosie) Wedding

Started by Delthion, October 23, 2018, 07:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

This thread just needs James and Gonff to come around and then all my husbands will be in one place

*regrets all my life choices*

Ashleg

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 25, 2018, 03:25:06 AM
With a syringe. How else?

The syringe is the main method, but one method which faded in popularity around the 1950's is wringing the leg like a towel, thus dispelling the legwater.

Delthion

As Rosie was the one to start this ship, I don't think that you should join an angry mob. Just talk to your wife, let her know how you feel. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

ROSIE I FEEL FURIOUS I THINK YOU ARE DISHONEST AND LET'S FIGHT I AM PUTTING UP MY FISTS AND I AM READY ARE YOU READY LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRING IT ON ROSIE

321tumbler

Communication? Who said that's important in marriage?

The Skarzs

You are doomed, Tumbler.

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on October 25, 2018, 03:30:33 AM
This thread just needs James and Gonff to come around and then all my husbands will be in one place

*regrets all my life choices*
Regret. Regret. Regret.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

Tell me more about this doom. How is it going to play out?

The Skarzs

You marry. You don't communicate. You separate. You die alone.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: 321tumbler on October 25, 2018, 03:52:40 AM
Tell me more about this doom. How is it going to play out?

As a corny fps set in subterranean Mars, which for some reason, is also the location of Hell...go figure...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

*lights candles in memory of Bob, Rosie's other husband*

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber