News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Never-Ending Labyrinth At The Bottom Of The Cellars

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2018, 01:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

*squints at Japanese writing*

Well, that hiragana character reads 'ba'... and that one reads 'ka'... okay, I think whoever made this labyrinth is calling us idiots.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Verdauga

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 02, 2019, 06:11:01 PM

Well, that hiragana character reads 'ba'... and that one reads 'ka'... okay, I think whoever made this labyrinth is calling us idiots.
......I liked it better when I didn't know.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

^Lol.

What's wrong with eating bats? What's wrong with staying here? Am I the only one that likes this place?!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this place; however, if we establish a means of escape, we can come and go as we please.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 02, 2019, 06:26:57 PM
^Lol.

What's wrong with eating bats? What's wrong with staying here? Am I the only one that likes this place?!
Well...you haven't met the dragon yet, have you?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 03, 2019, 12:50:40 AM
No, but I would like to.
*Points to the tunnel behind me* Take two lefts, followed by three rights, then go in a circle twice. Then, stomp on the ground while flapping your arms like a bird. Start screaming like celery until you see white blueberries dancing in front of you. Take two more lefts, and then.... You have a 1.24% chance at seeing the dragon.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Better idea, I wait patiently for it to get hungry and come to eat all you squishy morsels.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 03, 2019, 02:48:09 AM
Better idea, I wait patiently for it to get hungry and come to eat all you squishy morsels.
Oh no you don't, if that happens I'll make sure you're one of those "squishy morsels".  Anyways, we might as well start looking for a way out, right?  I'm really not even sure how I got here in the first place.

*Kade leans against the wall with a sigh.  As he does so, a faint click sounds and the wall section he's in contact with slides away effortlessly.  His support gone, Kade crashes into a heap face up in the newly revealed passageway.  On the ceiling above him, he can make out more symbols looking exactly like what Jukka had been deciphering.* 

Ok, first, ow.  Second, found a hidden tunnel.  Third, I think someone is calling me an idiot
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

Cave troll, remember? You all would taste better, and be easier to chew.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 02, 2019, 06:11:01 PM

Cool! Some ancient Japanese person could tell the future and decided to write it on these walls. He was accurate too!

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on November 03, 2019, 12:45:57 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on November 02, 2019, 06:26:57 PM
^Lol.

Well...you haven't met the dragon yet, have you?
Look no further! I'm a reptile that breaths fire and knows how to fly. I'm effectively the Maori version of a dragon. What's wrong with dragons anyway? Are you implying an insult? *looks Sebias in the eye*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Sharpens Thomasbane*
So am I the only one thinking about going up?

One-Eye the wildcat

*Teleports in* what the heck? this isn't area 51...
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Nah. It's Area 81. Parts of the "8" wore off, though.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on November 03, 2019, 07:16:11 PM
*Sharpens Thomasbane*
So am I the only one thinking about going up?
Such a thing is impossible. Besides, we haven't even explored properly yet.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!