The Never-Ending Labyrinth At The Bottom Of The Cellars

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2018, 01:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Um...that's not very wise. Wouldn't you rather eat a loaf of bread? *Gives One-Eye a loaf of bread*
Freddy

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Verdauga on February 21, 2020, 03:33:47 PM
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on February 21, 2020, 02:00:36 PM
*plays russian roulette*
By yourself? Isn't that called suicide?

No, I still have more chaos to wreak upon you people, I can't die yet!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Yay?

I mean, yay you want to live, but is it really yay that you sound like a mad scientist right now?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Verdauga on February 21, 2020, 03:59:43 PM
Yay?

I mean, yay you want to live, but is it really yay that you sound like a mad scientist right now?

I'm trying to build a computer, that doesn't mean I'm a scientist.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

I was referencing your phraseology.
I take it you're building a gaming computer? I guess that means you won't consider putting Linux on it...

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Verdauga on February 21, 2020, 04:04:57 PM
I was referencing your phraseology.
I take it you're building a gaming computer? I guess that means you won't consider putting Linux on it...

Yes. I am tired of lag.

Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

You seem to forget that you're on this forum.

Also, HEY!! I USE LINUX!!

Oh, and One-eye?

The Internet.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!