News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by Matthias720, November 15, 2011, 02:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Thought y'all might like to know that Minecraft can now be purchased at Target, Best Buy, and Wal-Mart stores...in the USA.

Matthias720

My friend Dan_Fluffy has made a cool survival/challenge map for Minecraft. Check it out here.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

1.5 announcements

Quite interested in that daylight detector and those improved minecarts
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

W0NWILL

I'm going to attempt Middle Earth. See you in a couple years.

Mattio

lol nice my brother and I are making a dwarf mine My names Martin

AxeHound

We should try a multi-player Middle-Earth Minecraft game! It should be available for free players.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

W0NWILL

Well, if you want to set up a sever, get the plugins, and direct people in building the Shire, be my guest.

Mattio

I could help build the shire just not everything else and i thinkl he meant like just us on the forum

AxeHound

I don't think that my computer could host a muti-player server. Besides, I'm a free player.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Matthias720

Thought that a lot of you might want to see this.

NOTE: While this video is clean, there are other videos on the same channel that have some minor language. Use discretion when watching.

Rusvul

That is cool. The belt sander he used is a lot like the one I use.

Matthias720

So the guys that are likely to be making a Redwall Adventure game are looking to make a Redwall Minecraft Adventure Map too.

Søren

Revive.
So, do you guys play much? I play pocket edition and PS3 edition. I don't actually have the computer version. Too cheap to pay for it, and it probably would get as much use as my the PS3 edition.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

I recently got the LOTR mod working so I probably will play it a bit more.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

I really like this game; I play it nearly every day for about an hour if I can. I've recently been playing a lot of multiplayer skyblock on a server.

I can't seem to use realms, now. . . Says my client is out of date. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.