News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by Matthias720, November 15, 2011, 02:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

What's your best creation? Mine is a big tower made out of bedrock surrounded by lava so it's impenetrable except for a secret tunnel that really far away. Even then you would have to swim down into an underwater cave, make it through a booby trapped maze of bookshelves and through a hidden door.

I'm retired from the forum

Rusvul

I'd have to say it would probably be... Hmm, I dunno. One of the awesomely complicated systems I've built using mods.

Jetthebinturong

I hollowed out all of the obsidian pillars in the End and connected them with a series of walkways to an even bigger tower in the center, I made this structure my home
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 16, 2014, 11:07:20 PM
I hollowed out all of the obsidian pillars in the End and connected them with a series of walkways to an even bigger tower in the center, I made this structure my home
Wow. Screenshot?

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

I used to play on multiplayer game servers, but all the immature people who would rage when I killed them or beat then at something annoyed me. I now mainly play the Lotr minecraft mod, but I go on large servers from time to time. My favorite multiplayer game server is Shotbow, hands down. It has the most fun and most unique game modes of any server I've seen.

If you're looking for a multiplayer game server, I recommend shotbow. It has Minez, which is a fun zombie game, and Annihilation, which is a fun pvp game.

If you're looking for a roleplaying server, I recommend Massivecraft. It has, by far, the most detailed lore I've ever seen on a roleplaying server.

I you're looking for a minecraft rpg sort of experience, I recommend Wynncraft. It doesn't go ultra in depth with the lore, but adds some very cool features and custom mobs.

All of these servers can be played without mods, but texturepacks might enhance the experience.

The Skarzs

Oh yeah, Wynncraft; that server was fun.

I mostly play on the Pickaxis network; I would recommend this server, as it is very friendly. Builders and survivors will fit in better than PvPers. ;)
IP is play.pickaxis.com.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

I usually play on the Hypixel Network (mc.hypixel.net): I purchased the highest rank there, tjat'S how much I like it! They'be got all types of Minecraft minigmes, ranging from fast-paced Survival Games to more casual games like Paintball. I really like it!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Delthion

I don't like interacting with virtual people really (I know, go figure) so I've never played on servers since the beta version.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Delthion on December 17, 2014, 04:56:06 AM
I don't like interacting with virtual people really (I know, go figure) so I've never played on servers since the beta version.
But... YOUR ON THE FORUMS!?!?

Well, go figure ;D

Delthion

I know, I ALWAYS try to avoid being helped in RPGs and MMORPGs. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

I don't actually know why people like Wynncraft. It's 100% grinding, feels cheesy, has no significant story or lore, and involves a great deal of getting lost.

The Skarzs

Yeah, grinding. So much grinding. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 17, 2014, 05:30:27 AM
I don't actually know why people like Wynncraft. It's 100% grinding, feels cheesy, has no significant story or lore, and involves a great deal of getting lost.
That's why I prefer minigame servers, such as Mineplex and Hypixel: it seems that on servers like Wynncraft you can't just play casually...

Izeroth

I didn't play Wynncraft for that long (I tend to switch between servers a lot) so maybe that's why I liked it. It is, I suppose, similar to many servers in the fact that it becomes less fun over time. I liked the custom mobs, but I have to agree with you that the grinding gets ridiculous at a point. And.. Yeah, it does involve a lot of getting lost, though I believe that there actually is a map you can see.

Jetthebinturong

I'm going to attempt to build the lost island of Artaeum from the Elder Scrolls series, we know very little of it's layout so I'm free to take artistic license, the only things it MUST have are a giant tower in the center and altmerian architecture. I'm going to put the Eye of Magnus in a dungeon under the tower. I may change my skin to a member of the Psijic Order for just this occasion 
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan