News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by Matthias720, November 15, 2011, 02:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Does anybody play on Extronus or Mineverse servers?

My biggest project? Well, I might say that it was my survival world, but I'm working on a amazing adventure map, utilizing new blocks, that is simply called "The Laboratory"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Izeroth

I wish I had the slightest idea how command blocks worked....

Rusvul

Command blocks aren't too hard. What are you trying to do with them?

Izeroth

I was thinking I'd make one that spawns custom mobs, like giants with super speed, in a certain area.

Kitsune

Revive.

Anyone here play Minecraft? I play it fairly frequently.

Skyblade

I used to love Minecraft, back when I was in 9th grade (Dang, that's a long time ago now :-\). It's a really cool and open game. I recommend it.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jetthebinturong

I play Minecraft. As anyone who's been following the Percy Jackson thread will know, I've been building Camp Half-Blood. I've also been building the Temple of Jormungand from one of my books (It houses his head).
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

Quote from: Izeroth on December 24, 2014, 12:30:22 AM
I was thinking I'd make one that spawns custom mobs, like giants with super speed, in a certain area.
You'd be better off with a mod. Actually, you need a mod. Command blocks don't do that.

Izeroth

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on July 20, 2015, 11:18:10 PM
You'd be better off with a mod. Actually, you need a mod. Command blocks don't do that.

You don't need a mod to do that. I've seen it done before on vanilla servers.

Hickory

I still can't work out servers. But you definitely can't do so in singleplayer vanilla.

Skyblade

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 20, 2015, 11:12:22 PM
I play Minecraft. As anyone who's been following the Percy Jackson thread will know, I've been building Camp Half-Blood. I've also been building the Temple of Jormungand from one of my books (It houses his head).

Wow, nice.

I really like the creative version.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Luftwaffles

Quote from: PluggFiretail on July 20, 2015, 11:07:35 PM
Revive.

Anyone here play Minecraft? I play it fairly frequently.

I used to play it a lot a few years ago (I was even part of a nice community that was nuts about it) but I only play it occasionally now...
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

The Skarzs

I play it often enough, partly because it's the only game I can play (our Xbox is broken).
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

I play it often, made over 100$ on a server I had, and now co-Own the Redwall one. Very fun game!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rusvul

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on July 20, 2015, 11:18:10 PM

No, not at all. Give me fifteen minutes and some redstone, and I can get it sorted out. :P