News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by Matthias720, November 15, 2011, 02:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainRocktree

*Revive*

I play Minecraft a lot, And right now there's an event going on called "Cubed". Which is basically Minecon (The minecraft convention) in minecraft. You will be able to walk around different booths, Meet some famous youtubers, and play some fun games. I'm going to be checking it out right now (Because I'm sick and have no school >:D), If anyone wants to hop on. You can reserve a free ticket at https://cubedcon.com/?mse. The IP is also there as well!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

CaptainRocktree

J.R.R Tolkien

Hickory

Yes, those little green slips of paper we value so much. Does the server cost money to get on.

EDIT: Oh, it says free. Well then.

CaptainRocktree

*Review*

Anyone heard of Minecraft story mode? Basically its the Minecraft, We all know and love.. With a story line! Here's the description from the developers website (Telltale Games):

"Minecraft: Story Mode is like a playable television show based on your favorite game, where YOU are the star, and your choices and actions decide how the story is told.
You are Jesse, and you and your friends are thrown into an awe-inspiring adventure to save the world. While visiting EnderCon, your gang stumbles on something dreadful. Terror is unleashed, and your only hope is to track down the "Order of the Stone", a fabled group of adventurers who slew the legendary Ender Dragon. But where are they? In a race against time, you will travel across the over-world, through the Nether, to The End, and beyond."

You can look on youtube, And watch some people play it, To me, It actually looks pretty fun!  :P
J.R.R Tolkien

Søren

It's awesome. I really think my dude Jessie should get together with Petra, and if you're a girl Jessie you should get with Lukas.
Oh, and Soren the Architect sounds like a cool dude. ;D

I'm retired from the forum

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 18, 2015, 05:53:17 AM
It's awesome. I really think my dude Jessie should get together with Petra, and if you're a girl Jessie you should get with Lukas.
Oh, and Soren the Architect sounds like a cool dude. ;D

Soren the Architect aye? Psh, all he does is build stuff...  ;D

Ha, Anyway. I really want to get the game. I love how Telltale Games have kept the sorta basic Minecraft feel, Yet added a whole new element!

But if only you can play as Ruben...

Oh, What Jesse are you playing as?
J.R.R Tolkien

Søren

The dude Jessie with the black shirt and green suspenders.
I actually just finished episode 1. I really wish it was longer, but now I don't know when episode 2 comes out. You really only play as Jessie, but I like the humor and combat in it.
Only thing about Story Mode I've said so far that could deserve a spoiler
And the Wither Storm is AWESOME.
[close]

Hickory

GAH! SPOILERS PEOPLE!

Lady Ashenwyte

In a LOTR modpack server, I am currently murdering hobbits. :P
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Kitsune

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: PluggFiretail on October 31, 2015, 04:55:07 PM
;-;

I punch them to death. My kill count is about 45 right now. (On related news, the Rangers and the Shiriffs hate my guts, and the Gundabad orcs love me. I wonder why...)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I got bored playing Minecraft on the PlayStation, so I upped it to "Hard", created a Wither in the Nether, and basically have spent most of my time dividing ways to kill him. He always gets me first though. :P

Vilu Daskar

I'm playing on Survival, I've got a crafting table wooden planks and sticks but I can't figure out how to make a wooden pickax, a wooden sword, or a wooden ax. Would someone tell me how?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jetthebinturong

Watch the tutorial video 'How to Survive the First Night' on their site.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan