News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Food!

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 24, 2019, 06:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

I fully support the consuming of meat.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

at least you are sane in one way.  :)
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Skarzs

FLESH MEAT MAKES MUSCLES GO BIGGUMS.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

Me musclus go 'BIGGUMS' by holding the baby. Meat keeps your hair from falling out. We keep saying that to my younger sister, she only eats bread, some cereal, pork and 'Chinese food' (also know as what ever dish mom cooks up that has soy sauce in it), and some variations of meatless tacos.

Cornflower MM

I don't really eat meat (used to be vegetarian but needed meat protein every so often) and I have really long hair that isn't falling out. Well. Not from not eating meat. :P

The Shadow of Korriban

Good news! I've finally opened that shrimp buffet I keep talking about. ^-^

The Skarzs

You'll be able to buy that computer you always wanted. After you pay off the loan you had to take to get the capital to start your business.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

I'll pay it off no problem. I'm rich remember?

The Skarzs

Why are you keeping your wealth from your family?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

I don't know, why don't you have any wealth at all?

Lady Amber

The Shadow of Korriban

Anyhoo, does anyone wish to dine in my exquisite buffet?

The Skarzs

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on January 25, 2019, 11:52:59 PM
I don't know, why don't you have any wealth at all?
Maybe I'm wealthier than you and you don't know.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 25, 2019, 07:47:48 PM
I don't really eat meat (used to be vegetarian but needed meat protein every so often) and I have really long hair that isn't falling out. Well. Not from not eating meat. :P

My hair is extremely thick and pretty long, not really probably because I eat meat, but every time someone touches my hair, they always make  some comment like:
You could use your hair as a noose! Or, your hair could be a rope. I kid you not. I use a brush meant for a horse to brush my hair. it is the only brush I have ever found that actually brushes my hair. if only my hair was blonde... and I had blue eyes... and I had an attractive nose... Some of my many hopes in life.