News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Food!

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 24, 2019, 06:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I don't like my elbows.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

...don't hear that one every day...
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

I don't like my knees. They're square...
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

are you playing off of my want of blue eyes, blonde hair, and a nice nose?

The Shadow of Korriban

Oh wait. If that's the case, then I don't know why I popped in. ;D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Witessss on January 27, 2019, 12:06:00 PM
are you playing off of my want of blue eyes, blonde hair, and a nice nose?
Yes. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

Actually, make that red hair.. strawberry blonde will do. two of my siblings have red hair.. my 3 yr old sister has strawberry blonde hair and amazing blue eyes, and my brother right under me has flaming red hair... I missed it all! Darn brown hair and brown eyes! I can live without perfect eye or hair color, I suppose, but my nose sticks out a bit and is to weirdly straight. I guess I will just have to live with it...

The Shadow of Korriban

Those are indeed striking blows to a brown haired being such as my self! Have you no shame girl?

The Witessss

Rosie Willowwater

but brown hair and brown eyes look like chocolaaaaate

The Shadow of Korriban

The Skarzs

I've got dirty ditch dish water blonde hair and blue eyes with yellow around the pupil.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

you are the perfect looking being according to Hitler: blonde hair and blue eyes

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 28, 2019, 06:05:53 PM
I've got dirty ditch dish water blonde hair and blue eyes with yellow around the pupil.
I have brown hair and brown eyes, but my skin looks very pale in some lights...