Forum Prom

Started by Kreg, January 28, 2019, 03:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

*Blows nose into Delthion's headspikes.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

is Del a hedgehog, or just  some weird spiky being??
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on February 02, 2019, 01:57:11 AM
Alrighty, so Rosie will be taking requests, I will be eating everyone in a dashing manner. Flabbergasting all the ladies present with my awesomeness. ;D

Excuse you, I expect one dance. Then you can go eat people while I demolish the contents of the food table.

Rosie Willowwater

Am I saved from being eaten because I will be supplying a kewl soundtrack?

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Witessss on February 02, 2019, 02:04:29 AM
is Del a hedgehog, or just  some weird spiky being??
Hedghog. (I think. You know you can't be sure around here.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 02, 2019, 02:09:43 AM
Excuse you, I expect one dance. Then you can go eat people while I demolish the contents of the food table.

But of course! You didn't think I would forget about you during these proceedings?

Also, I am many things, but Hedgehog is what I am animal wise. Not sure about the others though. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Witessss

I switch from being a wearat, (when i'm angry) and a badger, (when I feel happy)

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

*trumpets playing in the back round*

Wake up! prom's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delthion

(We should probably make a new topic since this was all about the set-up of it.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Shadow of Korriban

Woah, the votes for ducks and chickens are tied. :P
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Lady Amber

How about we just have a normal prom?

321tumbler

Ducks and Chickens are normal. It can be a fowl prom. It'll just be awful. Aaahahaa.

The Witessss

https://youtu.be/2DrvGYHWWGo

if you skip to about 11:25 you can see my Catholic scouting group with me in it. I will not say witch one is m, but you  can guess a bit. I look a little older now, though, but not by much. this was in early 2018. some of my school is in the pews somewhere, not distinctly sure where, though.

The Shadow of Korriban

All aboard the Duck/Chicken float! Will going to the island with the mansion. There we will attend the prom.