News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Forum Prom

Started by Kreg, January 28, 2019, 03:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

So I've been thinking about what to wear for the big day, And I thought this hat would suit my likeness.

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

Ha, Ha, you had better not.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Cornflower MM

The old proms went for at least a week, dunno how long this one will go.

The Witessss

yeah, that sounds good. I was concerned that it may be a thing that you are expected to stay on the computer until it was done. you have relieved my fears. hey, Corn, I was sending Tammo a message using the 'glow' feature, and you know how it automatically is red glow? if you type in, say, blue in the code to replace red, it gives you a blue glow, same with yellow or green! I learn new things every day.

Cornflower MM

Haha, nah. Just get on when ya can and have fun! :D
Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that. That's cool!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on January 31, 2019, 09:07:51 PM
Guys, what if Howard O'brien shows up at the prom!
I'm considering asking him. I mean, he has money. I like money. We're perfect for each other. Also, he can pay for my expensive hotdog costume...
Freddy

The Witessss

if you get to be a hotdog, then I get to wear a bacon costume. maybe Howie will fund me just because I sort of  know you and you sort of don't know him. 8)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Witessss

its done, then! I've been having a hard time finding a date for Frances. has Freddy been having a hard time? maybe Fred can suggest something for my froad.

Russa Nodrey

Yeah, Freddy's cousin Fabio is available.
Freddy

The Witessss

(Fabio? interesting name choice)

Sure. Frances has already ordered a Super expensive dress from my pocket-book, and she has already schedualed an appointment with her hairdresser. What froads do nowadays!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Witessss

apparently this one does!

Rosie Willowwater

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on February 01, 2019, 08:08:52 PM
I'm considering asking him. I mean, he has money. I like money. We're perfect for each other. Also, he can pay for my expensive hotdog costume...

Howard already has a girl.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!