News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum Prom

Started by Kreg, January 28, 2019, 03:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Not bad.

The belt buckle seems to be slightly pretentious. But all in all very nice! Am I correct in thinking that you like red?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Shadow of Korriban

Well yes. It's not my absolute favorite though.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Cornflower MM

Oh that's preeeettty.

The Skarzs

I am sick and won't be attending. Goodbye.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

conveniently you become sick the night before. at least you're only the one playing Bluegrass. we'll find some other music substitute if you can't make it.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Delthion

Who's gonna be the DJ?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

I can DJ with my sick DJ-ing skills.

The Witessss

wishy-wishy-whoop-whoop!!

those are my not-so-sick DJing skills! position granted!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 02, 2019, 01:42:34 AM
I am sick and won't be attending. Goodbye.

*Gently pats Skarzs on the head* Feel better soon!

Delthion

Alrighty, so Rosie will be taking requests, I will be eating everyone in a dashing manner. Flabbergasting all the ladies present with my awesomeness. ;D

The Witessss

The Skarzs

If you wanted "sick" skills, I could stay. . .

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 02, 2019, 01:56:56 AM
*Gently pats Skarzs on the head* Feel better soon!

bye bye
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

You better be here tomorrow Skarzs! Sickness or no sickness!

(Get better with the utmost rapidity!) ;D

The Witessss

..or i'll be scared forever.

(get well soon)